GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#1137936 - 01/09/18 03:28 PM Xing
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I have just purchased this game and it looks lovely but I cannot get started the only walkthrough I can find is in Dutch and not one in English can anyone help. Pleeeeease!!

Edited by Marian (01/15/18 12:03 PM)
Edit Reason: changed to correct game name

#1137939 - 01/09/18 03:59 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I am not sure which game you are talking about - when I google a Xian game, the only thing that comes up is a Tomb Raider game. Where did you buy the game? Could you provide a link?

#1137945 - 01/09/18 04:40 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

I bought this game from steam,it is a truly beautiful game and has just been released the graphics are wonderful ,but I need a walkthrough (thicky me !!) hope someone can help.

Sorry the name of the game is xing

Edited by Marian (01/09/18 05:09 PM)
Edit Reason: combined stacked posts

#1137948 - 01/09/18 05:10 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Apart from your Dutch walkthrough, I am only finding video walkthroughs.

You should be able to run the Dutch walkthrough through a translator, though, and that way you will be able to use it.

#1137999 - 01/10/18 03:57 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Lion_1251 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hi Laurie,

It is true Xing is a very beautifull game.

Marinus_Louis and I made that walkthrough, it contains a lat of screenshot and most of the time is that already enough.

some puzzles are more difficult and you need the text, try to translate that with google translate.

If you can't figured it out send me an email and I will try to make that part in english.

You can also ask Marinus_Louis.

Have much fun with this game because it's very beautifull

Lion_1251

#1138002 - 01/10/18 05:36 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Lauri

If you are referring to the Xing walkthrough on my site at www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl, then this is indeed the Xing walkthrough made by Lion_1251 and myself. Lion_1251 has done de text and I did all of the screenshots while playing the game according to the text from Lion_1251.

There are about 1600 screenshots in this walkthrough and I have made them in such a way that I think that anyone who not understand Dutch can play the game if they just follow the screenshots.

I'm currently struggling my way through Syberia 3, trying to do the screenshots for the Syberia 3 walkthrough, and this game isn't very cooperative for me as a walkthrough maker. In fact it's a hopeless game to do a good walkthrough for. But I'm struggling through it. But if you having trouble to translate pieces of the Xing walkthrough into English, through Google Translate, then indeed...don't hesitate to ask me or Lion_1251 for help. My e-mailadres isn't a big secret, it is on my site, just like Dick's emailadres. Just click there on our name to sent us an email

Marinus_Louis

#1138102 - 01/11/18 10:23 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

It is ‘thickey ‘ me again I still need help with Xing how do I do a Google translation? you can tell I am NOT computer literate but who of the older generation is ??? Lol.
Many thanks
Laurie

#1138105 - 01/11/18 10:51 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

There are some instructions here.

#1138113 - 01/11/18 11:30 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Marian,thank you so much for your help I will have fun and games with this but hope it is successful.
Laurie

#1138114 - 01/11/18 11:32 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I hope you enjoy it, Laurie. Good luck. smile

#1138125 - 01/11/18 01:53 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Drummerboy Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: NY
The walkthrough is phenomenal! thank you Louis and Lion_1251! I found an additional method to keep the pictures in line with all of the text:

Right click on the walkthrough page and select "View Page Info." At the top you will see "Title: Xing," and "Address: http://www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl/Walkthroughs/2017/Xing_The_Land_Byond/xing_index.htm" Copy this address, without the quotes, and paste it into Google Translate's left-hand side. The translated link will appear in the right-hand side in the language of your choice. Click on this link and Louis' and Lion_1251's walkthrough will appear. Amazing.

Clicking on each of the chapter links at the bottom of the walkthrough should keep the translation and formatting going. This works with all the walkthroughs I've tried so far.

Laurie-or anyone-if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist! Cheers.

#1138127 - 01/11/18 02:00 PM Re: Xian [Re: Drummerboy]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Thanks very much for that information, Drummerboy. wave

#1138133 - 01/11/18 02:24 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Laurie and Drummerboy

Laurie, I hope that you understand Drummerboy's explanation.

Drummerboy you are very smart to figure out the best way to use Google Translate....Let the royalties make my bankaccount bigger.....

I'm not to happy with how this on-line translation works....So I hope that you all can follow the walkthrough in this way. I wish that there were 48 hours in a day, so I had the time to do a full English translation of our Dutch Xing walkthrough myself. Perhaps I'll take a shot at it when I'm finished with the Syberia 3 walkthrough

Marinus_Louis

#1138181 - 01/12/18 06:29 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Marinus_Louis, I am trying drummerboys suggestion so fingers crossed it works. ( thank you so much drummer boy much appreciated ) I cannot wait to get on with the game many thanks once again.
Laurie

#1138202 - 01/12/18 08:49 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

I'm not happy with the way on-line translation works, so i did a quick English translation of the first bit of our Xing walkthrough into English. It's just a little test to see if I can produce a reasonable English text. I have post this translation in a new threat here on gameboomers, here in the hint section, and I have named this threat "Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough". I'm very much want to see your comments on this translation because I first want to know if it's any good and understandable before I get one with a full English translation of our Xing walkthrough

Marinus_Louis

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (family, oldbroad, Midge, Jeanne, hagatha, Draclvr, hamer, gymcandy1, CaptainD, 1 invisible), 199 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Debcon, lucebend, Lethal_Angel, AustriaGame24, 1madmouse
9042 Registered Users