GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#1143539 - 03/03/18 11:38 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Laurie. I have Google Chrome. and in the "options" or "settings", you can choose to "AUTOMATICALLY" translate into your language, which I assume is ENGLISH. When I access the Dutch site, everything gets translated.
I hope this helps you. I read and print out Louis's and Dick's walkthroughs all the time. There are step by step instructions with every detail possible. HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy

#1143540 - 03/03/18 11:43 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
That particular walkthrough is in English. These guys are going above and beyond for us who like our text walkthroughs! I use Firefox and have Google Translate as an add-on to translate their non-English walkthroughs.

#1143555 - 03/04/18 04:30 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks very much people for all your suggestions and help I will get that stubborn arrowhead by hook or by crook but I am thoroughly enjoying this game the graphics and also Lua’s voice are great so I shall plod on until I find this pesky arrowhead.
Thanks guys

Laurie

#1143556 - 03/04/18 04:47 AM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Lion_1251 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hi Laurie,

I just saw that you can't find the arrowhead, is not that difficult.
From the scale where you need the arrowhead, go back over the stone bridge. go to the right throug the wooden fence.
Go to the stone arche, turn the beams in the water and walk to the island.
behind the stone wall is a chest, open the chest and there you find the arrowhead.

You can't go back, you have to walk further with the arrowhead, jump to the other side. Walk along the 4 fishhead to 2 firepits.
Lay down the arrowhead here and light a coconut to light the firepits, in moonlight you get steps in the water to go back to the scale where you need the arrowhead.

If you have any trouble with the game, let me know. Maybe i must adjust the walkthrough.

Succes with the game, happy gaming.

Lion_1251

#1143562 - 03/04/18 06:32 AM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Lauri and Lion_1251

I do not think that the Xing walkthrough needs to be adjusted at this point. The walkthrough is very detailed as it is now and I do not see what's the trouble with it. Perhaps I must clarify something about the way our walkthroughs are being made.......The walkthroughs are made in such a way that they give the player a "step by step" solution for everything that has to be done in the game. Therefore it is best to play the games all the way according the walkthroughs. The walkthroughs are not made to be only give certain hints and so is it with the Xing walkthrough also. My feeling is it that the walkthroughs, such as they are being made, guide the player through the game with hardly no difficulty, so I realy do not see the point of improving the Xing walkthrough any more. Let's us go on with making new walkthroughs for other games instead

Happy gaming

Marinus_Louis

#1143687 - 03/05/18 09:42 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Laurie, I started a game and got the arrowhead right away. Are you still having problems? Let me know and I'll see if I can walk you through it.

#1143729 - 03/06/18 11:04 AM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Draclvr, thank you so much for your interest I spent most of last evening trying to find this elusive arrowhead, I tried both day and night but to no avail, I must have missed doing something previously ,I can move the pathways in the water but not enough to get me to the island and the chest any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much
Laurie.

#1143738 - 03/06/18 12:13 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

OK. You first must move the pathways NOT to reach the island, but to reach the pedestal in the middle of the water which you will use to then change the pathways to get you to the Island. I think the hint says you have to be in night in order to cross to the pedestal and then to the island.

Let me know if that helps - if not, I'll be more specific.

#1143742 - 03/06/18 01:16 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank you thank you,now I have to get back without dropping the arrowhead,thinks,thinks!!!

Laurie

#1143743 - 03/06/18 01:23 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Actually, you CAN drop the arrowhead over by the portal so you can light the two lantern thingies. Once you do, steps will show up and you can pick up the arrowhead and go across to drop the arrowhead in the correct place. That will allow you to retrieve another rune. Go back across and open the portal... hoo boy! Good luck on the next part! I'm still working on that one after two days and I've played the game before!

#1143744 - 03/06/18 01:31 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

But how do I get back over the water to be able to do what you suggest I am asking these questions because I have lost the page in the walkthrough that would explain this to me, a little clue is all I need!!!! I really do have a mind of my own ......promise.

Laurie

#1143745 - 03/06/18 01:48 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Assuming you are on the other side and have the arrowhead, have you raised all the fishheads? They are hungry according to the hint, so you will need to toss them some food. I'll TRY not to be too specific! This is only what the hint says!

#1143752 - 03/06/18 02:15 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
I do not get it and I'm getting a bit anoyed here......Lion_1251 and I have spent weeks to make a very detailed.....and I stress the words VERY DETAILED, walkthrough voor Xing the Land Beyond. A walkthrough that guide the player every step of the way through the game.. The walkthrough tels the player were and how to find that arrowhead and what to do with it. So if you lost that particulair page of the walkthrough I suggest that you go back to my site to download the walkthrough again and then use it step by step as you go through the game....The walkthrough tells it all.....

It's ok for anyone here to offer help by quoting bits and pieces from my walkthroughs, or Dick Leeuw's walkthroughs, but if you do so I would like to see an accurate quotation and the mention of our names and the url of my site, to give credit to us,the righfull makers of the walkthrough(s) and the site were they are published, in other words....I would like to see that you mention your source from witch you are quoting.

Marinus_Louis

Edited by Marinus_Louis (03/06/18 02:16 PM)

#1143758 - 03/06/18 03:36 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Marinus_Louis, for certain, if I quote anything from your walkthrough, I will be sure to give you guys credit as your text walkthroughs are wonderful. So far, I'm just providing a few hints for someone. And sometimes, that's what people prefer... just a hint. I try to avoid using walkthroughs if I can. But sometimes, I'm just too stuck and have to resort to one. As Laurie said, she does have a mind of her own and wants to figure it out herself if possible. Sometimes a little nudge is all that is needed.

#1143761 - 03/06/18 04:03 PM Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

You have hit the nail on the head, a little nudge is all that is needed if I need a push I will ask for that also because sometimes I do,but I had lost my way on this one,so I did need help.

Thank you
Laurie

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (Koala), 47 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Lethal_Angel, AustriaGame24, 1madmouse, AdventurGameGeek, JamesPierce
9040 Registered Users