GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#122239 - 07/26/02 10:22 AM Re: This Forum and Syberia
Silver Sarge Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Cold Lake, Alberta Canada
Yes, thank you. My husband picked the game up for me before we left Quebec and I was only able to complete half of the game before the movers dismantled the computer, but now after three weeks I can continue the adventure. I would like to add that one of the reasons that I thouroughly enjoy the game is because while it is very challanging, it is solvable on your own. It is not diabolically difficult to the point of resorting to a walk through every five minutes like Schizm. Thank you again, and I hope to be purchasing a sequel in the future.

Silver Sarge

#122240 - 07/26/02 10:38 AM Re: This Forum and Syberia
vermin Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Mr. Sokol -- Thanks so much for such a gorgeous game. The graphics were breathtaking, the music delightful, but what really made the game for me was the character development. Kate's transformation into an independent woman is a fascinating journey, one I would love to see continued. And I want mammoths! PLEASE, MORE!!!

#122241 - 07/26/02 10:44 AM Re: This Forum and Syberia
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hello there, Mr. Sokal! laugh

I just wanted to add that I surely agree with all the superlatives above, concerning Syberia, that I am playing it as slowly as possible. A gem like this is deserves to be savored! wink

Best wishes, Witchen =O) laugh

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Yankee Clipper, The Haze, BobH, Space Quest Fan, flutist, Cari, InlandAZ, soot, Marian, Mr. H), 56 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
zen, Prom361, ivanka, jctl, Osvfe
8694 Registered Users