GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#122239 - 07/26/02 10:22 AM Re: This Forum and Syberia
Silver Sarge Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Cold Lake, Alberta Canada
Yes, thank you. My husband picked the game up for me before we left Quebec and I was only able to complete half of the game before the movers dismantled the computer, but now after three weeks I can continue the adventure. I would like to add that one of the reasons that I thouroughly enjoy the game is because while it is very challanging, it is solvable on your own. It is not diabolically difficult to the point of resorting to a walk through every five minutes like Schizm. Thank you again, and I hope to be purchasing a sequel in the future.

Silver Sarge

#122240 - 07/26/02 10:38 AM Re: This Forum and Syberia
vermin Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Mr. Sokol -- Thanks so much for such a gorgeous game. The graphics were breathtaking, the music delightful, but what really made the game for me was the character development. Kate's transformation into an independent woman is a fascinating journey, one I would love to see continued. And I want mammoths! PLEASE, MORE!!!

#122241 - 07/26/02 10:44 AM Re: This Forum and Syberia
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hello there, Mr. Sokal! laugh

I just wanted to add that I surely agree with all the superlatives above, concerning Syberia, that I am playing it as slowly as possible. A gem like this is deserves to be savored! wink

Best wishes, Witchen =O) laugh

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Marian, Jarkeld, Chief, cailyn, Ewil02, colpet, DBK, looney4labs, kjos, 1 invisible), 86 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users