GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#127053 - 10/12/03 06:36 AM Re: Bloodmoon - Brrrrrrr!
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Row,
CYE please
Ingie

#127054 - 10/13/03 01:44 PM Re: Bloodmoon - Brrrrrrr!
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
I replayed from the decision part of the game.

I redid all of Falco's quests and this time I was able to deliver the report in time. I guess I fooled around too much the last time and wasted precious time in this timed quest. Serves me right for not paying attention to the time limit in the first place. duh

The spriggan quest seems to have a time limit also. I played that part 3 different times until I got it. I would recommend to save just before you start this quest and then not until you have killed all that are necessary. In my games I killed the right number of spriggans each time but because I didn't know where they were I lost some time and the journal never triggered. Once I knew where they were I reloaded, killed them off, and my journal updated. Maybe it wasn't the time, but it seems to have been that for me.

#127055 - 10/13/03 06:51 PM Re: Bloodmoon - Brrrrrrr!
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Way to go Row happydance happydance
Oh, I know how happy you are to be through that mess.
Which quests at this point are you enjoying the most and why? Just being nosey lol
Ingie laugh

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (curly, Midge, LadyLinda, manxman, dragonuk44, Mikael, maryjo, BobH, kjos, Jenny100), 77 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Poppysmom, shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann
8420 Registered Users