GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#128036 - 12/31/04 05:31 PM Re: Sacred
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Nope Rowen no blue arrow on the map screen. Guess I'll just count these two quests as uncompleteable - rats I hate to be a failure lol

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#128037 - 12/31/04 07:15 PM Re: Sacred
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Oh Syd, wave

Even with the download patch I still had quest I couldn't complete because of no locations shown..
I'm not sure but I think the "plus" was to take care of those broken quests, but they drove me a little insane too. mad

Ingie laugh

#128038 - 12/31/04 07:26 PM Re: Sacred
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
Syd, I don't know if these will help, but take a look at some of the maps here:

SACRED MAPS

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#128039 - 12/31/04 08:03 PM Re: Sacred
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

I downloaded Plus today and installed it - guess what? It doesn't fix it laugh Oh well - I will have to live with two unfinished quests.

Hi Schwab - thanks for the link - I printed the maps just in case laugh

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#128040 - 01/02/05 11:29 AM Re: Sacred
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Well now isn't that interesting. One of the major complaints about the game, and still not fixed. mad

I remember I had at least 2 or more quests I couldn't complete because there was no where to go, or if you did, nothing was there..sigh.

Ingie laugh

#128041 - 01/03/05 03:03 AM Re: Sacred
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

this is not very encouraging...
i just started on this game, i haven't had many problems with it yet, except for the disk verification error. i dread quitting the game, too, for fear it won't start up again.

i was just wondering, can i get my followers to ride horses too? it's sad the way wilbur runs behind while my elf sits all so high and mighty on her "heavy nag" (this horse thing is really cool)

#128042 - 01/03/05 03:20 PM Re: Sacred
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Hi lucca - nope I'm afraid only your character can ride the horsie - I didn't even bother buying one because you can't fight from it and by the time I managed to get off - I got killed rolleyes

My BM is now at level 23 (I think) - I'm in Chapter III - me thinks I played waaaaaaay too much this weekend laugh

#128043 - 01/03/05 06:15 PM Re: Sacred
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
I invested some levels into the horse later in the game and always made sure to buy the most enchanted saddle I could get. With a good horse you can out run many of the enemies that pop up just to be a pain in the saddle area. wink If I saw a group of enemies ahead that I knew I wouldn't be able to outrun I would jump off the horse just as they spotted me. They never attacked the horse if you are on the ground. You will need a good horse to outrun that dragon in the southern desert.

#128044 - 01/03/05 08:49 PM Re: Sacred
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Dragon in the southern desert???? Arrrgggggghhhhh I did kill one there already (at least I think it was in the southern desert - my sense of direction is the pits). You mean there is another one?????

#128045 - 01/04/05 07:58 AM Re: Sacred
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Syd, it was that big sandy place near the bottom of the map. I forget the name of the region. There are several dragons in the game but the one in the desert was the hardest one for me because I wasn't very strong when I ran into him. He had to breathe on me only once and I was dead. The only strategy that worked for me was to ride my horse out of range of his breathe but lure him to follow me to the nearest town just north of where he was. Once in town he didn't fit through the gates so I could hide behind a wall and fire shots at him - many, many , many shots until he finally died.

#128046 - 01/04/05 08:59 AM Re: Sacred
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Man I hope it's the same dragon I already killed - big red scary guy - yep breathed fire and I was toast. I also had to keep running out of his way. Didn't think to lure him into a town - I kept running around in circles lol Then all of a sudden he got stuck against a cactus I think and couldn't move (I personally said a prayer of thanks to the god of game bugs for that one) evil and I just slashed at him until he was dead.

#128047 - 01/04/05 09:09 AM Re: Sacred
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Syd you play like me..chicken at every big
battle. I found running more exciting then getting
toasted! evil

Ingie laugh

#128048 - 01/05/05 03:13 AM Re: Sacred
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi
is there anything i can do to prevent wilbur from dying once i get to the evil traitor person (way up north). i kind of liked him.
and there's a guy who told me to find his wives, but i can't get into the cave that supposedly holds them because there's water out front. i don't want to leave the wives in there, who knows what evil might befall them.

#128049 - 01/05/05 03:55 AM Re: Sacred
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Sorry lucca, frown
I felt the same way, but nope that is how the game plays no matter what you do. I sure missed him.
You'll get to find another buddy a little bit later.

Ingie laugh

#128050 - 01/05/05 05:57 AM Re: Sacred
Pib Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Townsville, QLD Australia
I've been playing Sacred at lunch time from time to time for ages. Am still in chap 1. I was having a few weird problems that the download to Sacred Plus fixed for me.

It's an interesting game, but definitely not a fav for an rpg system. Compared to NWN and KOtoR, there seems to be so little in the way of additional plots.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Gimme, CanukDenis, robert gray, Kootsie, Moondancer, Mikael, fildil, RichAlexis, looney4labs, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean
8494 Registered Users