GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#128167 - 02/04/05 06:18 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: USA Baltimore, Maryland
Barb, how do you tell the main quests from the side quests? Also I found out what the tab key does. You can block blows and also depending on the firearm your using you can do fire instead of bullets. This is a peice about the tab key that comes up during scene changes.
Pat

#128168 - 02/04/05 06:36 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Leavenworth, KS
I don't remember exactly what I did to get the werewolf blood. I know you have to get into the computer to open the locker that has the werewolf blood (it's in a different room).

That Asian vampire is tough. I just ran around & dodged him & hit him when I could.

The pills you found can be sold. I don't think you can use any of the pills in the game.

Have you gone to the Ocean House yet? That's my favorite part of the game- very creepy.

Barb

#128169 - 02/04/05 09:38 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Hello again, I am wondering if anyone has been able to sell stuff to any of the dealers. I have rings, watches and other stuff and would like to get some money. I really have a money problem. The people that said would give me money has not done so. Yes, I have checked my mailbox and I am broke. Any help? Thanks so far for everyones help.
Pat

#128170 - 02/05/05 03:14 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

hi pat,
i haven't been able to sell stuff either. trip's shop doesn't buy anything off me. i blackmailed malcolm for 75$, but i haven't seen any cash off him yet either...
how do you get to the other places, like downtown?

#128171 - 02/05/05 06:16 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

ok, i figured out how to sell stuff at trip's pawnshop. made enough to buy that cool knife too. if i only i had that before i got to the asian vampire...

when you ask to buy something, your inventory will open up on the left side of the screen and his will open on the right. choose what you wish to sell, and the sell button will be where the equip (or can't equip) used to be. i sold some stuff i really doubt i'll need, like those rings and that watch. should i sell the car radio i found or might i need that?

#128172 - 02/05/05 06:55 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes, sell the car stereos, that's all they're for.

You can't get to downtown LA until you've done the necessary quests - find the astrolite and find Bertram. After bringing the astrolite to Mercurio, he tells you about the warehouse & that you need to talk to Bertram Tung. Bertram is in hiding because of a feud with Therese at the Asylum, so the next step is to go to the Asylum & talk to Therese. She tells you to go to the Ocean House & get rid of the ghost. (You may have already done all this.)After you complete the warehouse, you can go to downtown LA.

Did you get the asian vampire, Lucca?

Where are you now, Pat?

Barb

#128173 - 02/05/05 07:29 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

got the asian vsmpire barb evil apparently i regenerate, he doesn't , that made it easy...

how do fulfill the "spiritual release " quest? if i return the pendant to therese will that be enough or is there something else i must do?

#128174 - 02/05/05 07:56 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes, give the pendant to Therese. Don't give it to her sister, Jeanette. Jeanette will give you another quest to slash the paintings in the Gallery Noir.

As long as your blood supply is full, your body will heal itself. That comes in handy when you're in a place where you can run around & avoid a monster! smile

Barb

#128175 - 02/05/05 09:17 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

oh no, i already gave it to her sister.
should i reload?

i'm trying to find out about the beach boy's girlfriend, but i can't get a conversation about her in the diner. i also don't get the quest in my logbook. what am i missing?

did you start bloodlines yet?

#128176 - 02/05/05 11:36 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

I'm not sure what happens if you give it to Jeanette. I think I'd do it over. I don't think the poor spirit is put to rest unless you give it to Therese.

Did E tell you about Thin Blood and Lilly? If so, you should be able to go to the diner & talk to Doris about a pale girl who came to the diner. Then she should offer to give you Lily's keys & a bail bond.

I finished Redemption this morning & started Bloodlines. I'm going to try a female Toreador.

Every time I finish Redemption, I get tears in my eyes. I think it has the all-time BEST ending of any game!

Barb

#128177 - 02/05/05 12:29 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

so his name's E? how'd you tell?
i did talk to him, the guy with no shirt, and he told me to find out about thin bloods and lily, but i didn't get a quest in my log about it.
i also get nothing from the lady in the diner (except a 50$ bribe evil )
i must've missed something, but what?

it's not a main quest anyway, so i'll just skip it.

#128178 - 02/05/05 04:26 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

I think he tells you his bame is E. smile I don't know why you can't get the quest, unless you didn't pick the right conversation with him. Yeah, it's it's certainly not important, you only get 3 XP for it.

I just started the game. Hope I can get into it again.

Barb

#128179 - 02/05/05 08:08 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks Lucca for the tip for selling. I am so broke. Barb, I am in the sewers just after kings way mansion.

Yeah Barb, I am glad your going to replay as a Toreador. Maybe Lucca and I can help you out. You seem to be the master of the board right now. Thanks!

By the way, Lucca did you try the dance floor. It really is not worth it because you loose game time.

Pat

#128180 - 02/05/05 09:40 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Pat, money is a problem in this game. I think I had enough to get everything I need, but I was usually broke! Did you say your Torrie frenzied when she got on the dance floor? I had my Gangrel dance quite a lot & didn't have a problem.

I just got the astrolite & the morphine for Mercurio. I think I even got Heather ghouled! Now to see if she shows up where she's supposed to! I'm heading next to talk to Therese. Lucca, did you go back & give the pendant to Therese?

Don't you just love Jack? He's so funny. I also thought Beckett was kind of sexy! smile And Rodriguez, too!

I just thought of another weapon that was really powerful - the sledgehammer. I got it from Fat Larry. I couldn't handle the gargoyle with my normal weapons, but with the sledgehammer, he went down pretty quick.

Barb

#128181 - 02/06/05 02:22 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

yea i replayed. had to kill the blood guardian again, but he wasn't too tough. i want to replay and see what'll happen if i pick jeanette's personality. i'm i'll replay this game with a Malkavian next.
i'm in the warehouse now, sneaking up on thugs and slitting their throats evil this is too much fun.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (BeaSong, Sorta Blonde, BrownEyedTigre, Marian, unowen, Upsydaisy, RebKean, misslilo, Agustin Cordes, 1 invisible), 91 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean
8494 Registered Users