GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4 Collector's Edition - New Solitaire on Big Fish #1302332
07/18/23 08:27 AM
07/18/23 08:27 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
You can download Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4 Collector's Edition here.

Mad Data, the studio that brought you Jewel Match Solitaire: Atlantis 3 dives back in for Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4!

Immerse yourself in the enchanting depths of the mystical underwater realm of Atlantis Solitaire! Delve into numerous intricate underwater levels, build stunning aquatic landscapes, and tackle the latest levels as you unlock a multitude of new solitaire variations! Navigate through multiple quests to gather emeralds, employing game-altering power-ups across four different game modes: Normal, Hard, Relaxed, and Timed. Regardless of your preferred play style, prepare to be enthralled by a soothing soundtrack, mesmerizing visuals, and captivating gameplay. Explore the extraordinary underwater world of Jewel Match Atlantis Solitaire 4!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

200 additional levels to conquer!
180 extra Supersize, Challenge, and Sliding Levels!
120 bonus Mahjong and Match-2 Levels!
New wallpapers, card backs, music player, trophies, and much more!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! joy

Re: Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4 Collector's Edition - New Solitaire on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1302345
07/18/23 11:33 AM
07/18/23 11:33 AM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Marian!

Re: Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4 Collector's Edition - New Solitaire on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1302364
07/18/23 07:41 PM
07/18/23 07:41 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
You're welcome! I will probably pick this up eventually to add to my solitaire collection.

Re: Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4 Collector's Edition - New Solitaire on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1302367
07/18/23 08:46 PM
07/18/23 08:46 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4 Collector's Edition - New Solitaire on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1305616
09/07/23 01:24 PM
09/07/23 01:24 PM
Elgin, Illinois
Marcie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Marcie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Elgin, Illinois
Hi there ......... long time listener first time caller.......................... lol................ not really. Hope you can guide me in the right direction to find help in opening this game. I have all of the Jewel Match Solitaires and never had this problem with those or any other games for that matter. I finished the trial with no issues, bought the game and I can't get into it, black screen is all I get. Big Fish is absolutely no help of course. they have their own issues so only getting refunds. I don't want a refund, I would very much like to play the game. Appreciate you reading.

A non answer is ALWAYS an answer it's just that it's never good.
Re: Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4 Collector's Edition - New Solitaire on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1305827
09/10/23 09:06 AM
09/10/23 09:06 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Marcie, (Hi neighbor, still in Elgin?) good to see you posting again! Have you tried uninstalling, clearing your saved games and then doing a clean install? If that doesn't work, take the refund and buy from Steam when it releases HERE.

Lets see if anyone else has any ideas!

Hope all is well with you!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Jewel Match Solitaire Atlantis 4 Collector's Edition - New Solitaire on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1305844
09/10/23 11:14 AM
09/10/23 11:14 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi Marcie, good to see you here! Oddly, I seem to recall someone in the Big Fish Fans group on Facebook having the very same problem with this game: demo played fine, purchased the CE version, ran the game and got a black screen. I believe she was in correspondence with Big Fish about it but I did not see if there was ever a resolution to the problem. It's very curious.

I agree with Ana's advice, assuming that no one at Big Fish can help you. Gamehouse also carries the game. Sorry you ran into this issue. No idea if the same thing would happen with the game if purchased from other sites.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Orion, 1 invisible), 139 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users