GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Legends of Castile Demo Released #1302806
07/26/23 07:51 PM
07/26/23 07:51 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Are you ready to explore picturesque places from Spain and investigate the folk legends of Castile?

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the demo here on Steam or here on Itch.io

If you love adventure games like The Curse of Monkey Island or Broken Sword, this adventure game might be for you! Or it could be that you haven’t played an adventure game before, but want to experience what a folk adventure is.
Discover part of the first chapter of the adventure with Legends of Castile demo, and find out what a ‘lil enemy’ or an ‘ojaranco’ is, in a demo that establishes the game's setting, the humor, and some logical puzzles to start the adventure in a smooth way, getting you ready for the full adventure, which will arrive next year (2024).

You can give valuable feedback about the demo at Itch.io comments section of the page, or at Twitter. I hope you enjoy the demo as much as I enjoyed doing it, I’ve put all my effort and my love for adventure games in it.

The demo is translated in English, Spanish and French languages, and it’s available on Windows, MAC OS and Linux platforms.

A new trailer for Legends of Castile adventure game has been recently published as well. This is the second trailer that it has been done for the game, and it substitutes the previous one. As a solo developer, I'm very proud of this new trailer and I want to thank Derek Lieu from “the art of making trailers” (https://youtube.com/@DerekLieu) as he critiqued previous trailer in his stream. I wanted to thank as well to Maxim Grachev for his sound design, Grzegorz Drozdowski for his wonderful music and to Duffy Weber for the voice overs of the trailer.

What is Legends of Castile game about?

Legends of Castile is a point and click adventure game featuring an original fantasy/comedy story placed in Spain in the region called Castile, set in the 19th century, where a series of traditional legends about folk creatures take place.

In the game, you will be able to advance in the story by solving integrated riddles/puzzles, meeting all kind of characters, defeating mythological folk creatures with your wit and exploring places all around Castile.

Who is the protagonist of this story?

Our main character is María, a young, fearless, though clumsy Castilian girl, who some days ago, just after a long night with her friends saw a vision of the Virgin Mary (or that's what she thought), and now, all of a sudden she wants to become a nun. Therefore, she went to a convent in Burgos and requested to be ordered as a nun.

However, it is not so simple, for being able to become a nun, her future mother superior assigns her a mission. She has to investigate the traditional mythological creatures of Castile, and collect an item from each of the creatures, in order to prove their existence so the abbot take action against them and finish with their threat to the population of Castile.. and Christianity.

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Legends of Castile Demo Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1302808
07/26/23 07:53 PM
07/26/23 07:53 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana! I like the looks of the game. wave

Re: Legends of Castile Demo Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1302819
07/26/23 09:44 PM
07/26/23 09:44 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana!

Re: Legends of Castile Demo Released [Re: oldbroad] #1302842
07/27/23 01:40 PM
07/27/23 01:40 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Draclvr), 572 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users