GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 13 of 21 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
#130683 - 01/22/06 06:02 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
If it helps a bit y'all, you're not alone..

My Mom once told me I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag, which made me mad..because she's right.
Always lost..

I'm in the wolf den..should be call the wolfoozie
place..good grief..

Ingie laugh

#130684 - 01/22/06 07:53 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Ingie much luck in the wolf den you're going to need it laugh

I blame my lousy sense of direction on my mother - she and I are just alike and when you put the two of us together we're a disaster waiting to happen. Our excursions together are stuff family legends are written about rotfl

Schwab believe me if I knew how to take public transportation I would. BART I can manage but after that, good grief laugh

And yup, that was my last council quest except for the fact that 'ole Snaggletooth or whatever his name is, is still giving me the thumbs down. I need to complain to someone but I don't know who. I'm thinking I should try Darkmoor and get the quest off my books - I only have two left - something about praying at the soltice and getting that crystal. I'm thinking I'll head to Free Haven and get some more training in and see if anyone has any spells for sale - need a few more dark and light ones also. Still am having a devil of a time with those dragons. I never will get the obelisk in that area I'm afraid frown

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130685 - 01/22/06 09:12 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

If I am reading this right and the SG right..the reason he is given you a thumbs down..he's a nasty guy...I won't spoil it for you..way to go btw

I did get a peek at the dragons on the Sandy place, eek oh delightful..

We're at I think 33-31 in level..but I need to find some better spell books..almost done with the werewolf thing..I think there are more gooey things than werewolves..and I don't care for them at all..
look like gravy spilled and gotten cold. razz

Ingie laugh

#130686 - 01/22/06 09:54 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Ah yes those crawly acid thingies - I found that Ice Bolt worked wonders on them - froze those babies right up laugh

I took my complaints to Lord Humphrey and he insists Snaggletooth is under some kind of spell. Yea, right, sure he is. LH isn't the sharpest crayon in the box is he? He wants me to go to the Superior Temple of Baa and find a cure for said Snaggletooth and bring him back proof that 'ole Snaggle is cured -

I do have a question - can I unload Lord K's shield and Snergal's axe? No one seems to want them and they are taking up much needed inventory space but don't want to get rid of them if they are necessary.

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

#130687 - 01/22/06 11:36 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

I think I gave that shield to Lord Humphrey..the guy with the royal kid..maybe I sold it after I tried to give it to him..don't have anymore though.

Well I'm not upstairs in the wolf lair, thinking is this really necassary?? this dying all the time..

Ingie - werewolves..humph

#130688 - 01/22/06 12:45 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Loved your story, Syd. But my favorite is still the toilet seat one. lol
And yeah, you can get rid of that stuff, once you take the shield to show Lord whosis.

#130689 - 01/23/06 06:22 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi all,

The oozes can be shot with fireball or sparks or use a cold spell depending on what kind they are. I think on the red ones use fireball try different spells to see what works. They can't be killed by using weapons only magic.

As far as getting rid of stuff....once you know that you don't need an item....you can drop it anywhere on the ground or you can even put it in any chest you find but the place will respawn after a period of time so the item will dissapear. Make sure you don't need it anymore first.

#130690 - 01/23/06 07:52 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Well I'm getting the ooze, I'm now at the top of the one set of stairs, where in the room are werewolves and expert swordmen..I take care of 3 at a time..but not over and over..Seems the more I kill the more I have to kill. So, think I'll leave this for a bit..and go back to Silver Cove and find something, can't remember right now..

Ingie laugh

#130691 - 01/23/06 11:55 AM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
I got the hourglass of time from Gharik's Forge, so now I need to figure out what to do next. Haven't done the wolf lair yet. Any tips on what I can offer the wolfies to soften them up? Doggie biscuits perhaps? lol

#130692 - 01/23/06 03:05 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
Nope, apparently they don't want anything but our deaths. wink

#130693 - 01/25/06 07:00 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Nothing new to report from my little group. We are slowly and I mean slowly wacking away at those dragons in Dragonsand. At the rate of two dragons a night this is going to take me awhile lol I can most times get the red and blue dragons but those golden ones - oi - they are tough.

#130694 - 01/25/06 07:33 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
Syd, why kill all the dragons? I never did simply because they weren't quest related and it truly was a pain just to get rid of a few (they constanly wreck your equipment). Have you gotten to the quests where you get the memory crystals?

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#130695 - 01/25/06 09:10 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Hi Schwab - nope haven't gotten those quests yet - where do I go to get them? The only reason I'm killing dragons is to get to the obelisk which I just did laugh Now I'm trying to gather up the bodies of the dead so I can reap the reward - so I'm darting in, grabbing and running out before I get smacked by the survivors. I now have three more obelisks to go : Infested Waters, Hermit Isle and Paradise Valley.

#130696 - 01/25/06 10:18 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
Schwab35 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles
You have to finish the council quests part, then you get to see the Oracle and get the crystals quest. It all relates to the central story.

Paradise Valley is a nightmare rolleyes

Playing: World of Warcraft; Geneforge 3

#130697 - 01/26/06 07:09 PM Re: Might & Magic VI partaay *Spoilers, of course*
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Ah that means I have to get the poop on Snaggletooth first then. When I went to the oracle after talking to Lord Humphrey she just gave me a shield she said I lost - I couldn't convince her I lost it on purpose laugh

Oh gee - another nightmare - thanks Schwab slapforehead

Page 13 of 21 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (J. King, Rowan, Sherlock, looney4labs, Starcom, Robert Gault, Marian, Midge, 2 invisible), 56 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users