GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Silverwood Bay: An Eleanor Grey Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOP on Big Fish #1318217
03/26/24 09:26 AM
03/26/24 09:26 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
You can download Silverwood Bay: An Eleanor Grey Mystery Collector's Edition here.

Boomzap Entertainment proudly presents a mystery romance for the ages with Silverwood Bay: An Eleanor Grey Mystery!

Mystery writer Eleanor Grey has just moved from the big city to Silverwood Bay in search of inspiration for her next novel, but it doesn’t take long for the inspiration to find her! One of the packages her friend Josie gave her contains precisely what she’s looking for – an old brooch and a romantic note that kickstarts a story she’s wanted to tell for so long. But it doesn’t end there, as there’s more to Silverwood Bay than meets the eye, and she soon learns that the small town offers more romance and mystery than she could have imagined!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Play through a 7-chapter epilogue story!
Bonus wallpapers bring Silverwood Bay to your desktop!
Enjoy atmospheric music with the music player!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! smile

Re: Silverwood Bay: An Eleanor Grey Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOP on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1318231
03/26/24 01:56 PM
03/26/24 01:56 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Marian! For a minute there I thought they might finally be bringing us an actual HOPA. Oh well, it looks good enough to try anyway. smile

Re: Silverwood Bay: An Eleanor Grey Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOP on Big Fish [Re: oldbroad] #1318232
03/26/24 02:25 PM
03/26/24 02:25 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Originally Posted by oldbroad
Thanks Marian! For a minute there I thought they might finally be bringing us an actual HOPA. Oh well, it looks good enough to try anyway. smile

Yes, me too! But they are kind of inching towards a HOPA here and the title is reminiscent of the Dana Knightstone Mystery series. It's up to Big Fish whether they are allowed to make another HOPA according to someone I talked to from Boomzap. They would need to be convinced that it would be profitable, for starters.

Like you, I will try this one and probably end up buying it at some point.

Re: Silverwood Bay: An Eleanor Grey Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOP on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1318233
03/26/24 02:46 PM
03/26/24 02:46 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
That just sounds weird about Big Fish, especially since it seems they get a lot of complaints about the games these days. Anyway, you know when I say "try" I mean buy. I've never downloaded a trial demo from BF yet.

Re: Silverwood Bay: An Eleanor Grey Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOP on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1318235
03/26/24 03:55 PM
03/26/24 03:55 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Yes, try means buy - that had momentarily slipped my mind. That is usually my approach too. smile

Re: Silverwood Bay: An Eleanor Grey Mystery Collector's Edition - New HOP on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1318253
03/26/24 07:16 PM
03/26/24 07:16 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Draclvr, dianne), 490 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users