GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#133646 - 03/27/03 01:34 AM Re: Zanzarah
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
No, Catsmom, look in the corners, near the waterfall (not in the waterfall itself). If my memory is correct, the one I had trouble finding was in a corner at the front of the cave (where you came in) on the left side. I got up by the stepping stone, and hugged the wall all the way to the front. I had to go into the corner smack into the wall to engage it. Is that the one you're missing? I remember it took what felt like forever to find it. Just try sticking to the wall as best you can, using the conch to call it.
"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#133647 - 03/27/03 10:55 AM Re: Zanzarah

I finally got it! smile I walked that cave forever till that Conch showed up,that fairie was the easist to beat.Now its upwards to the clouds. smile I have 42 hours into this game, its the longest game I have played so far and I love it.I now have 2 fairies to level 59, This game reminds me of the old Super Nintendo games I used to love.I have DD are there any more like this one??I will buy them all smile smile

#133649 - 03/27/03 12:48 PM Re: Zanzarah
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
I wish I could find a game as good as Zanzarah and Divine Divinity. So far, no luck. I think these two have that something special that's hard to beat. lol

Playing "World of Warcraft", "Oblivion",and "Silent Hill 2"

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Marian, kazzmo, Sorta Blonde, Jenny100, InlandAZ, Space Quest Fan, Ewil02, Redz, CanukDenis, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Rubette73, Kamaljeet, gazda, fifasafe, ben309
8754 Registered Users