GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#137831 - 01/22/04 04:11 PM Demo or new videos/screenshots?
Funktion Offline
Shy Boomer

Sometime ago someone from the Jack The Ripper team mentioned there was a demo for the game but it probably wouldn't be released for some reason (I believe it was because it was a very small section of the game, because they wanted to avoid spoilers, and the file was pretty big for the amount of playable content it provided).

I was wondering if there was any change of plans regarding the demo (will it be released?), or if you plan to release further promotional material like a new trailer in high quality (most videos I've seen had a small resolution) or screenshots, since the game is released next week?

#137832 - 01/22/04 04:58 PM Re: Demo or new videos/screenshots?
Philippe Gaude - Galilea Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Montreal
I think there is a "Fan Site Kit" on the work, with screenshots and all. But basically you're right, everytime we got the same problem with adventure demos. No found any solution yet...

#137833 - 01/23/04 01:17 PM Re: Demo or new videos/screenshots?
Funktion Offline
Shy Boomer

Give us a few new gameplay videos while we wait... smile

I look forward to play the game.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (abby, Koala, ergggo, linda333, Sherlock, Pokey, samuel, michele rose, oldman, 1 invisible), 72 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet, Innervision
8566 Registered Users