GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#138742 - 02/17/05 02:21 AM Background question
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Being inquisitive like all adventurers, I'd love to hear what some of your favorite computer games are, Martin. Not that you have time to play them anymore!

#138743 - 02/17/05 12:18 PM Re: Background question
MartinGantefohr Offline
Shy Boomer

I must admit that I had more fun playing games whehn I wasn't a developer. It's hard for me to not play games with "analysis mode" switched on in my head.

I could list my favorite advenure games here (DOTT leads the list), but I think the games that impressed me most recently are Half-Life 2 and GTA:SA.

For very different reasons of course, and I cannot say I like what these game are about or what they have to say -- they are interesting because they create very interactive worlds.

That's something we should aim to translate to adventure games.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (fildil, Rowan, mj2c, Marian, Cathy1, rockingrjranch, Sassy, dorish, CanukDenis, 3dobermans), 95 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users