GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#164218 - 06/23/07 02:32 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
Have you tried to link to the Hood or the personal instance of the city? It may give you the same update but not take as long.

There has been 100 max population in the public city all day!
Nothing is happening yet. We got a KI mail from DRC that the Graet Zero calibration is completed and there will be a party tomorrow night at the Great Zero for the activation of it.

Other than that, we may get a little IC stuff going on in the cavern tonight, but I don't think we will get into Ercana till later on in the week.

I will keep you updated if something happens. smile

#164229 - 06/23/07 02:49 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
UruKat, the only thing I tried today was Minkata and the Tokoya Alley and that got me nothing but updates........ This is realy a lost of time.

But I did not try my personel instance and did not see the GameBoomers Hood in the list.

I think I will go back and try to go to the Great Zero in my personnel link and see what happens.

Chief

#164237 - 06/23/07 02:57 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Chief]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Chief....you can get to the Gameboomers Hood several ways.
One is the first book on your bookshelf in your relto. Another is to go to the nexus and look at the very top of the screen...that will always be there for the members only.

#164243 - 06/23/07 03:03 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

UruKat, just made it to the Hood and the Great Zero, but the city was full.

Thanks for the info.

At least I know all these links work. Will see about the city at another time.

This is getting to be an adventure to write a book.

Chief

#164251 - 06/23/07 03:12 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Chief]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Chief, if you want help, meet me at our Hood. I am logging in now.

#164382 - 06/23/07 09:48 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

UruKat, thanks much for your help you gave me today at Minkata since your offer you made the other day thumbsup to help.

Chief wave

And thanks also to your two friends.

Edited by Chief (06/23/07 09:49 PM)

#164396 - 06/23/07 10:49 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Chief]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

It was fun Chief! We will finish it up soon.

I said I would post here if anything new happened. WEll, it did! smile
Click to reveal..
Watcher's Pub is open. Get there through your nexus.

Here is a picture..........
Click to reveal..

#164495 - 06/24/07 07:08 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
boshettee Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Arkansas
I had a grand time last night. So many explorers in the Watcher's Pub, all trying to show off their new dance routine smile. Soon the crowds will lessen and I will be able to read all the journals, but for now I'll just enjoy. I would have liked to stay longer and catch Cate but maybe next time.
All should visit the Pub while crowded just for the experience.

#164522 - 06/24/07 07:44 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: boshettee]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Soot got up early to go play in the pods, but we both have been getting messages that the server is not available sad

I wonder what's up?

#164652 - 06/24/07 12:52 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs]
boshettee Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Arkansas
It has just been announced the Cyan servers are back up so everyone should be able to log in now. Good luck! yes

#164686 - 06/24/07 01:48 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: boshettee]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Glad to hear it

#165199 - 06/25/07 02:56 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hiding Under a Rock
Rats! I still (since Sat) cannot download the new material.. It either loads, and loads for HOURS or get UruLive server problem message at loging, and then after about an hour and 45min today get an Error message. I did submit a ticket. (why no phone# for this..the other number is a GameTap number..and while they were very, very nice...this is not their problem. It's Cyan's.) Acutally i was suprised by how nice the young man who answered my call was! I figured...Monday, lots of calls, maybe some really upset people..but he was as nice as could be. I am not going to be too upset -yet. With all the computers out there and practically each one different i am amazed any games run! And i sympathize with keeping costs of doing business low...however, we're not talking about a 'rinky-dink' company here. Hopefully the email i get will help me (if i will be able to understand the technical jargon.). Have enjoyed the game so far and just started gathering my markers(thanks Becky for letting me know where to click to enter them in KI)had gotten the ones in Bevin and then tried to get into Ae'gura......(sigh). Wasn't really ready for the new stuff..just wanted to do the 'old' stuff.

#165402 - 06/25/07 10:05 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

gamenut,
Lots of people seem to be having the same problem.
Here is a link to the MOUL forum where Ichabod posted a fix for the problem that helped some people.
Evidently there was some sort of corrupt file. Look for Ichabod's download called "download city district textures".
Hopefully this might help you too!

Link to the Fix

#165405 - 06/25/07 10:20 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

just getting ready to unzip that rascal now. saw it awhile ago and downloaded it. it was NOT in my Mystonline data file! Hope this works..have lost count of the hours fiddling w/this!

#165418 - 06/25/07 11:00 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Well! I was finally able to enter the City! I did download that file: City_etc..... when i got to my bookshelf i used the Brown Tree book and went in through the upstairs doors...just like had done in the past. is ok, movement is a bit jerky and every now and then this incredibly bright blue light (very narrow...) comes through...but all else seems to be ok. Haven't seen anyone...but i went right and up steps and onto bridge...and then right again to end where large building is (forget what it is..has large oval white lit glass on its upper front)and got a 3rd (10th) marker down below...getting ready to turn around and find some more....By the way..i am still not good at using the KI for communication so if by chance you guys holler at me and i don't respond or you get something goofy it is not intentional!

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
17 registered (oldbroad, judith, manxman, Marian, hagatha, Darlene, Gimme, Darleen03, curly, catsmom), 78 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet, Innervision
8566 Registered Users