GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#165851 - 06/26/07 06:28 PM Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! [Re: qadventuregames]
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I was very glad to have that map; the game area was so vast that it saved an awful lot of clomping around and getting lost. Just one click and you were where you needed to be. Great stuff - I wish more games had that feature! thumbsup

#165879 - 06/26/07 07:32 PM Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! [Re: Rushes]
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: northern Wisconsin
Billy...I loved it!!! happydance and I can't wait for more, more, more :LOL:

You did an excellent job as it played well with out a hitch!!! Keep up the good work.

Nan

#166156 - 06/27/07 10:47 AM Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! [Re: gamenut]
dmtomchick Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Collegeville, PA USA
This is how a game should be. cool I don't care about fancy graphics or all the bells and whistles. I want a good game, with a good story, and most important to me, I want to be scared. scared This game met all my wishes, perfectly. I have to admit, I've kinda been in a gaming slump lately. frown And by lately, I mean for almost a year. I've started quite a few games lately, and finished none of them. Game A bored me. tired Game B wouldn't run on my computer. Game C made me dizzy. crazy Game D was so dark, I couldn't make my way around the gameworld. Game E had such crazy controls, I couldn't navigate. monky Game F had such a bad story, I couldn't follow it. And in Game G, I had to perform so many mindless chores and tasks just to get the clues or items I desperately needed, I gave up out of frustration. duh Some games had a combination of all of the above, and I was getting ready to go find another hobby. But then I got this game, and it makes me want to play again. laugh Thanks for putting out such a good game, Billy. I look forward to your next one.

Dawn devil

#166186 - 06/27/07 12:02 PM Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! [Re: dmtomchick]
billy Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks everyone for posting feedback! - Happy everyone is enjoying the game!

Looks like the map feature turned out to be a hit, huh? It was actually a last minute addition - but glad I put it in. It seemed to make sense and made the game more enjoyable considering the large environment.

Thanks
Bill

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (Koala), 166 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Georgia, Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12
8966 Registered Users