GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#275880 - 02/08/08 07:51 PM Re: I'm walking-- I'm walking -I'm walking [Re: Darleen03]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
What really surprises me is the dialog is witty- story line is fun- but going down the same tunnel again and agian-- I mean- he can't even run-- I keep double clicking in hopes he will say- alright already I run for you
lol

#275907 - 02/08/08 08:37 PM Re: I'm walking-- I'm walking -I'm walking [Re: Winfrey]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
Also the puzzles were Child's- Play....The game was base on basic knowledge....there wasn't one puzzle were the average person couldn't solve...

A lot of the game depended on doing certain things you had to find or place to get a result..

But I really have to give the Graphics 100 plus thumbsup...Story line 100 plus... thumbsup

Edited by Darleen2003 (02/08/08 08:38 PM)

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#275967 - 02/08/08 11:33 PM Re: I'm walking-- I'm walking -I'm walking:Limbo-like [Re: Darleen03]
gaily Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ca.
so many things in limbo.....sometimes you just felt....well, lost........amongst clever storylines, plot twists and devil-if- I-can-find them clues. hmmm...humorous dialogs, and wonderfully macabre storyline and characters; The title is apt.too?? What to think.!
hmmmmm;
the wandering, so unsuusal in adventure games....it is just so....not perfect. In some ways, our criticisms become us. I liked it.

Edited by gaily (02/08/08 11:34 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (connie, LadyLinda, stevefox, kjos, Midge, Sherlock, scampy, CanukDenis, curly, Kayc), 70 Guests and 33 Spiders online.
Newest Members
SamCarterX, Challyn20, Poppysmom, shaun9991, weakstorm
8422 Registered Users