GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#302673 - 03/30/08 07:00 PM Next Life Warning!!
challis3 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Durham, NC USA
I am so frustrated with this game!! I am VERY close to just throwing the whole thing out- I cannot believe how many timed sequences there are in this "adventure" game. Not to mention the number of cut scenes that leave you with no way of saving your game in the middle of an action sequence. I had to throw away my game progess as I had to get dinner ready for my family- ARGGHHH!!! If you are listening game developers- adventure gamers like me do NOT want:
Timed sequences
Looped action sequences that don't allow us to save our games

Sorry, but I just had to vent!!! Any other opinions from other gamers on this game?

"Locked, from the inside. That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is." Murder by Death

#302676 - 03/30/08 07:07 PM Re: Next Life Warning!! [Re: challis3]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
Hi challis3..

You are not alone in your frustrations...I thought this game had promise when I first started playing...But after that orange ball puzzle..That gave no explanation how to solve it...

Then came the rescued part with the fire thing...That did it for me... duh

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#302733 - 03/30/08 09:37 PM Re: Next Life Warning!! [Re: Darleen03]
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
mad Me too to all of the above. I just got weary of the silly stuff and the slow speed. I "Uninstalled" it and played a different game I liked much better.

#302737 - 03/30/08 09:50 PM Re: Next Life Warning!! [Re: The Haze]
Sherryah Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: land gal just wanna have fun
Just to add my opinion I agree with all of you. After reading of the frustrations of others, decided not to buy the game. Thanks for venting I know I made the right choice.

Sherryah

#302761 - 03/31/08 12:22 AM Re: Next Life Warning!! [Re: Sherryah]
Volkana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Greece
I think those timed puzzles were just too much for the most of us. I manage somehow to do the first and the last but the car crash puzzle was impossible... If it wasn't this site i wouldn't succeed ending this game. One more thing about this game that i didn't like was the hot spots... Very difficult to find....

#302770 - 03/31/08 01:28 AM Re: Next Life Warning!! [Re: Volkana]
dragonuk44 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: stoke on trent England
I used to be ok but know for some reason I get cramp in my fingers .There was to places in Lost where you have to run although not hard I found my fingers hurt .Next I saw no reason for some of these puzzals and I must admit if I did nt want to know the end I would nt have gone on .

#303157 - 03/31/08 04:04 PM Re: Next Life Warning!! [Re: dragonuk44]
challis3 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Durham, NC USA
I think why I am upset is that I am really liking this game- enjoy the plot, dialogues, puzzles. But were it not for Texaslady and her blessed saved game she sent me, I would have been forced to stop this game.

"Locked, from the inside. That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is." Murder by Death

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (flutist, BrownEyedTigre, auntiegram, Upsydaisy, Marian, traveler, Rushes, stevefox, RebKean, 1 invisible), 92 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users