GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Temujin #325917
05/12/08 05:30 PM
05/12/08 05:30 PM
Dexter, MO
kszanz Offline OP
Settled Boomer
kszanz  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Dexter, MO
It appears you don't have to download the game onto the computer but just insert the CD's and play. Am I right in assuming that, when you're ready for the next CD, it will tell you somewhere in the game? Also, we're playing the first CD using a walkthrough and are stuck. We've freed Mei and went to the great hall, clicked on the crystal ball and get nothing no matter how many times we click on it. Mei is supposed to show us the next room to look in, which is supposed to be Macy's room. However, we cannot get it to do anything. We've tried everything we know to try and can't get it to do anything.

Any suggestions?

Re: Temujin [Re: kszanz] #325929
05/12/08 05:44 PM
05/12/08 05:44 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

kszanz,

This is from the Quandary review:
It all comes on six disks and there is no hassle with disk swapping as each exchange comes at the end of a section of play.

I am not really familiar with the game (been ages ago).
What happens when you use the next CD?
Maybe there is another step you need to do - have you checked other walkthroughs?
-----------
I checked Fugazi's wt and it did state:
Now pour this over the Capricorn head and free Mei. End op episode one, so far, so good!

So Episode 2 is next - change CD and it should work then. luck

Last edited by MaG; 05/12/08 05:47 PM.
Re: Temujin [Re: MaG] #326739
05/13/08 08:54 PM
05/13/08 08:54 PM
Dexter, MO
kszanz Offline OP
Settled Boomer
kszanz  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Dexter, MO
We did change to CD 2 because we thought that might be the solution, but we're told to put CD 1 back into the drive.

I'm stumped.

Re: Temujin [Re: kszanz] #326742
05/13/08 09:00 PM
05/13/08 09:00 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

See if you can follow Fugazi's wt at above post and see if you missed something. Also, I vagyely remember that the cutscenes take a while to get triggered. That might be the reason too since it has to find it on the CD. That always makes things so slow as opposed to having the game installed in your hardrive.

--- Just a thought, maybe post at Glitches to find out if they know of a way to install those files on your harddrive to stop CD changing and make the game play faster.

Last edited by MaG; 05/13/08 09:02 PM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (jboliver, flotsam, LadyKestrel), 156 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users