GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Lost Crown/Millstones #333695
05/26/08 03:05 AM
05/26/08 03:05 AM
K
Karen B Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Karen B  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
K

I really like this game! Right now, I'm having difficulty at the millstones and getting the picture of the Northfield church. The first stone's picture is not on winter so first turn shot is not of the next stone. The second and third stone are the same thing. I can get to them by turning extra but I think it messes up the final conclusion at the first stone so I don't get the same picture as is shown in the walkthrough. Any suggestions or should I just start over?
Kara B

Actually, I think I might have missed something at the Celtic Corner Bookstore. When I looked at the four volumes I haven't found anything to 'click' on. I thought it might be the seasons' symbol but so far nothing has come to light. Any help?

Last edited by Karen B; 05/26/08 03:56 AM. Reason: more info
Re: Lost Crown/Millstones [Re: Karen B] #333764
05/26/08 07:46 AM
05/26/08 07:46 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Karen,

Be sure that you have completely talked to the husband at the workshop.
Also be sure that you have checked all documents there on the table- also the microscope. You should get a map of the woods and then the posts used to turn the millstones.
Also be sure that you have seen all the 4 stones in the house.

There is only one clue in a book in the Celtic Corner, that can be bypassed if you read the cookbook in the house.

Re: Lost Crown/Millstones [Re: MaG] #333934
05/26/08 11:33 AM
05/26/08 11:33 AM
K
Karen B Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Karen B  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
K

Thanks. I think i missed the cookbook clue and the clues of the seasons in the house. I'll go back now and quit looking in the books. You're a saint and your walkthrough is perfection.
Kara.

You were correct that I HAD missed something, the plates for spring and winter but it didn't really change anything. I think I messed up on one of my saves and ended up starting over. Not really a problem as it has gone pretty fast and I have picked up more of the pieces that I missed earlier. It's really quite an imaginative and creative, to say a very spooky game. Now I'm stuck in a place where I wasn't stuck the first time around. At the Saxton caverns at the Iron gate, I can get the camcorder to work and see the images running by but am unable to use to camera and the dictaphone. I think i may have missed something. The siren and the pirates cavern went very well and very quickly so it has to have been something between there and the cavern. I went ahead and printed out the guide fromSpyglass but didn't see anything so far. Have been saving like crazy as have seen others having difficulty without saves, also not saving in one spot but saving in different locations at different times, just in case. Also, have been looking for the patch. When I went to "The Lost Crown.UK", it looked like more of an advertisement. Any suggestions?
Kara

Actually, I don't think I am if the picture of the two figures at the Saxton cavern and the dictaphone recording are significant. I have been moving on, though.

Last edited by Karen B; 05/26/08 05:12 PM.
Re: Lost Crown/Millstones [Re: Karen B] #333982
05/26/08 12:28 PM
05/26/08 12:28 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Thanks. smile
Glad you're moving forward now.

Re: Lost Crown/Millstones [Re: Karen B] #342775
06/11/08 07:27 AM
06/11/08 07:27 AM
England
mattclark Offline
Shy Boomer
mattclark  Offline
Shy Boomer

England
Originally Posted By: Karen B
... have been looking for the patch. When I went to "The Lost Crown.UK", it looked like more of an advertisement...

Hi there. www.thelostcrown.co.uk is the official website for the game. The downloadable patch (1.0 to 1.1) can be found at the bottom of the page.

Re: Lost Crown/Millstones [Re: mattclark] #342788
06/11/08 08:01 AM
06/11/08 08:01 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

wave Matt.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 506 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users