GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Stuck in Lost Crown! #448252
01/08/09 06:12 AM
01/08/09 06:12 AM
Russian Federation
Oranger Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Oranger  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

Russian Federation
Hello, fellow Boomers! Now I'm deep in the new Boak's game "The Lost Crown". It went OK until I visited Mrs. Creswell and her garden. My character was told to bring some ingredients for the soup, which he did. Then I didn't know what to do. I peeked into the walkthrough and found that the lady has to ask me to go upstairs into the bedroom for some balm. The problem is, that she didn't! I obediently cut the groceries and nuts and I looked onto the signs with Celtic graphs of them. What I haven't done? Or what shall I do else? Oh, update; I've already talked to Robert in the workshop, but he wasn't all friendly.
Sorry for starting a new topic on LC, but the search haven't been much helpful today.

Re: Stuck in Lost Crown! [Re: Oranger] #448270
01/08/09 07:41 AM
01/08/09 07:41 AM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi Oranger,

Did you prepare all the ingredients correctly? Chop up the chives, mushroom and garlic by using the chopping board on the table in the middle of the kitchen, then grind the cobnuts with the mortar and pestle. Place everything into the cauldron and then speak to Katherine again, she should mention the balm. Also make sure that you have read the cookbook completely. luck

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Stuck in Lost Crown! [Re: Rushes] #448639
01/09/09 05:15 AM
01/09/09 05:15 AM
Russian Federation
Oranger Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Oranger  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

Russian Federation
Originally Posted By: Rushes
Hi Oranger,

Did you prepare all the ingredients correctly? Chop up the chives, mushroom and garlic by using the chopping board on the table in the middle of the kitchen, then grind the cobnuts with the mortar and pestle. Place everything into the cauldron and then speak to Katherine again, she should mention the balm. Also make sure that you have read the cookbook completely. luck

Oh, thanks, I've forgotten to put in chives, so silly of me! I thought it was the flowers I should put in, not the stems! So I couldn't find flowers in inventory after I had chopped the chives, and completely neglected the stems. It's because I've never used this in my cooking myself. Thank you!

Re: Stuck in Lost Crown! [Re: Oranger] #448645
01/09/09 06:13 AM
01/09/09 06:13 AM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Glad that got you through. thumbsup

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (jboliver, Urban Worrier, Fogfighter), 152 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users