GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#708089 - 03/16/11 05:34 PM Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review
sassydetective Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: maldlions
by sassydetective

1 PLOT) ; i loved the plot, for some such as CRY that didn`t really have a sample plot SCK was amazing one of the best, now for some parents they might find it a little too rough for kids but HERINTERACTIVE dosn`t get to much in the plot but thats not a con its a pro, now for the plot i gave it an A [2] CHARACTERS) ; i found the characters i little weird, from the way they talk moved acted, some characters are fun to talk to but some are a pain like hulk a stuckup football player, and hal a work obsessed japenese student, but some characters were fun to talk to like dayral he works at a diner and he has a bit of a crush on Nancy, but to dislike every character but dayral would be weird, but with the characters i give them a B 3 PUZZLES)theres no puzzles in this game other then a slider puzzle which was fun but i wish you had puzzles to do mostly the game is about finding clues, so with the puzzles i give them a C 4 [BACKROUNDS] / GRAPHICS)now with the backrounds i found them great, for the 90s you think they would look bland but there not there great, but the graphics not so much the characters look very cartoonish like a animated movie, so i give the backgrounds a B and the graphics a C [5 5 MUSIC)i loved the music, but one thing i didn`t like was the music would keep playing over over again, i give the music a C 6 PHONE)now of course theres a phone but its not very helpful, the hints are useless and you only get hints no conversasions with Bess George or Ned, i give the conversasions a D 7 [ENDING] i think the ending was great yeah it was short but i still like it, i give the ending a B 8 WHAT PARENTS WILL LIKE] i think parents will like that this game is not to voleint, and that kids will learn as well, 9 [OVERALL] overall scerets can kill was a great game it did have some cons but it also has some pros, i give a B, so go and check out HERINTERACTIVE.COM and play secrets can kill. wink

#708092 - 03/16/11 05:43 PM Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: sassydetective]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Hi Sassy and welcome to GameBoomers wave

Have you played many ND games?

#708144 - 03/16/11 08:50 PM Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: looney4labs]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Hi sassydetective -- thanks for your impressions of the game! I loved the Fighting Manatees. grin

#708159 - 03/16/11 09:49 PM Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: Becky]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Interesting to read your opinion of the game, sassydetective smile

[This was my least liked Nancy Drew adventure - although I haven't played the "re-mastered" version.]

#708358 - 03/17/11 01:43 PM Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: Mad]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Thank you sassydetective for your thoughts on the game. It wasn't the first ND game I played but enjoyed it despite the inferior graphics compared to following games. The graphics are greatly improved in the remastered version which I've just started playing - is that the version that you've played? smile

Moderator:  looney4labs, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (Urban Worrier, lynthorpe, Agustin Cordes, kjos, Karsten), 63 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users