GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#708089 - 03/16/11 05:34 PM Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review
sassydetective Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: maldlions
by sassydetective

1 PLOT) ; i loved the plot, for some such as CRY that didn`t really have a sample plot SCK was amazing one of the best, now for some parents they might find it a little too rough for kids but HERINTERACTIVE dosn`t get to much in the plot but thats not a con its a pro, now for the plot i gave it an A [2] CHARACTERS) ; i found the characters i little weird, from the way they talk moved acted, some characters are fun to talk to but some are a pain like hulk a stuckup football player, and hal a work obsessed japenese student, but some characters were fun to talk to like dayral he works at a diner and he has a bit of a crush on Nancy, but to dislike every character but dayral would be weird, but with the characters i give them a B 3 PUZZLES)theres no puzzles in this game other then a slider puzzle which was fun but i wish you had puzzles to do mostly the game is about finding clues, so with the puzzles i give them a C 4 [BACKROUNDS] / GRAPHICS)now with the backrounds i found them great, for the 90s you think they would look bland but there not there great, but the graphics not so much the characters look very cartoonish like a animated movie, so i give the backgrounds a B and the graphics a C [5 5 MUSIC)i loved the music, but one thing i didn`t like was the music would keep playing over over again, i give the music a C 6 PHONE)now of course theres a phone but its not very helpful, the hints are useless and you only get hints no conversasions with Bess George or Ned, i give the conversasions a D 7 [ENDING] i think the ending was great yeah it was short but i still like it, i give the ending a B 8 WHAT PARENTS WILL LIKE] i think parents will like that this game is not to voleint, and that kids will learn as well, 9 [OVERALL] overall scerets can kill was a great game it did have some cons but it also has some pros, i give a B, so go and check out HERINTERACTIVE.COM and play secrets can kill. wink

#708092 - 03/16/11 05:43 PM Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: sassydetective]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Hi Sassy and welcome to GameBoomers wave

Have you played many ND games?

#708144 - 03/16/11 08:50 PM Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: looney4labs]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Hi sassydetective -- thanks for your impressions of the game! I loved the Fighting Manatees. grin

#708159 - 03/16/11 09:49 PM Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: Becky]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Interesting to read your opinion of the game, sassydetective smile

[This was my least liked Nancy Drew adventure - although I haven't played the "re-mastered" version.]

#708358 - 03/17/11 01:43 PM Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review [Re: Mad]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Thank you sassydetective for your thoughts on the game. It wasn't the first ND game I played but enjoyed it despite the inferior graphics compared to following games. The graphics are greatly improved in the remastered version which I've just started playing - is that the version that you've played? smile

Moderator:  looney4labs, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (GuybrushThreepwood, robert gray, Mikael, Marian, InlandAZ, Sorta Blonde, Space Quest Fan, Cari, Ewil02, bermag45), 73 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Jeffrey2001, Platypuss, zen, Prom361, ivanka
8696 Registered Users