GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Culpa Innata - Image Reconstruction #728726
05/31/11 12:44 PM
05/31/11 12:44 PM
Texas
LadyCav Offline OP
Settled Boomer
LadyCav  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Texas
I am near the end of Culpa Innata and have run across the same problem reconstructing the plane crash image that others have had. I am sure I have reconstructed the image, looking carefully at two ground sections and smoke sections. (I even made screenshots of Mag's image and my image and placed them together in one image to compare any differences.) Yet the program does not automatically state image processing complete.

I searched the forums here about possible things missed. I have only two red paragraphs left in my entire diary. One is from Day 7, wondering if the 4 butterfly images are linked and how to prove a link using the network node. I have already merged all four images in the 3D image construction on the computer and was able to isolate the gray lines when all images were combined and processed. Phoenix commented on them. The 4 images are no longer in inventory and neither is the 3D image that was created. The only images left in inventory are her I.D., social security #, makeup kit, and the sketch made of the device based on Ms. Vanderbilt's description.

The other red paragraph is from Day 20, about proving a link between Spencer's death and the device that Ms. Vanderbilt used. Suggests verifying or proving link by "checking that footage again". This was just before the date with the reporter when she later took the CD from his living room table.

The only places possible to visit are the Pyramid Station, Phoenix's house, Station Omega 10 and the Metro Tunnels. It is not possible to visit any people previously questioned at all at any location, nor is it possible to call them via her PA. She always says "I don't need to talk to him/her right now" even tho the w/t says I will later.

I have already learned about Gambinos and talked to Mikhailov. I seem to have added a day, as some things I could not accomplish on one day (time to go to bed) but accomplished them the next day. I may have had extra conversations compared to the w/t as I have already talked to Larissa about mafia and learned that Mikhailov and Bogdanov have known each other all their lives. I've been through the tunnels and talked to the Grand Master. I'm on Day 21 at 11:00 a.m.

Can anyone suggest a possible clue that I have missed, something I have not clicked on or something I have not done? think

I have jpegs of the plane comparisons and diary entries that I could email or perhaps upload to photobucket, if need be. Thanks.

Re: Culpa Innata - Image Reconstruction [Re: LadyCav] #728728
05/31/11 12:52 PM
05/31/11 12:52 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi LadyCav,

I experienced the same problem the last time I played the game. It's all about how you plan the placing of the squares on the grid. I misplaced pieces, then ran out of spares on the bottom row to replace them with, and needed to start over.

If you don't have any frames left on the bottom row then you'd be best to hit Reset and start the puzzle over. If you come across a "these pieces don't match" message again, immediately find the correct piece from the bottom row and place it over the frame in question. The incorrect piece will then return to the row to be re-used.

luck

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Culpa Innata - Image Reconstruction [Re: Rushes] #728729
05/31/11 12:58 PM
05/31/11 12:58 PM
Texas
LadyCav Offline OP
Settled Boomer
LadyCav  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Texas
Thank you very kindly, Rushes. I appreciate the quick response.

I was moving mismatched pieces up to an empty spot rather than immediately trying to find the correct match. I will try your suggestion and see if I have better luck.

thanks

Re: Culpa Innata - Image Reconstruction [Re: LadyCav] #728730
05/31/11 01:03 PM
05/31/11 01:03 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
That should do the trick. If you can tell that a piece is very different from all the others on the grid, then you can place it without worrying. A lot of them are quite similar, though. Keep us posted.

Re: Culpa Innata - Image Reconstruction [Re: Rushes] #728742
05/31/11 01:49 PM
05/31/11 01:49 PM
Texas
LadyCav Offline OP
Settled Boomer
LadyCav  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Texas
Thank you so much, Rushes!

Working on each square, one at a time until complete, did the trick! I just now got to the end.

Whew! I do believe this is the hardest LFA I have ever played. Glad to finally have been able to finish it.

thanks for your help.

Re: Culpa Innata - Image Reconstruction [Re: LadyCav] #728746
05/31/11 01:55 PM
05/31/11 01:55 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Great stuff! Enjoy the rest of the game.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (LadyKestrel), 202 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users