GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Culpa Innata help please #736989
07/03/11 04:07 PM
07/03/11 04:07 PM
M
mgriffith67 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
mgriffith67  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
M

Hello all, I am thoroughly enjoying this game however I seem to have run into some kind of glitch perhaps. I have done almost EVERYTHING in the game. I have checked the walkthrough several times as well. I cannot get back stage at the Stardust, the curtain is closed. WT states to go "up on stage " to back wall and look at wood paneling or decoration. ???? I cannot do this for some reason. Fabian the bartender is not around either. Honestly I have spoken to everyone, done everything I am supposed to. There is no-one left to interview. No more locations to visit and nothing left to find. I am at a loss. Did I miss something somewhere? I have almost 20 hours invested in this game , and I am unable to finish it. Any suggestions? Please and thank you smile

Re: Culpa Innata help please [Re: mgriffith67] #736999
07/03/11 04:47 PM
07/03/11 04:47 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
You won't be able to go up on stage until the curtain is open and you see the panel at the back of the stage. It won't open while you are in the club. That means there's still something that needs to be done elsewhere to trigger this part.

Have you checked your journal to see what entries are still in red?

Is there anyone you need to call?

What items do you have in your inventory -- have you examined everything there? Anything unusual looking?

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Culpa Innata help please [Re: Rushes] #737007
07/03/11 05:15 PM
07/03/11 05:15 PM
M
mgriffith67 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
mgriffith67  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
M

Thank you so much for answering me. I have in my diary in red the following 2 things.

"Lena Vanderbilt is a lunatic, only one way to find out" and

a comment about Arnett's salon and freebies and instructions.

I checked the walkthrough thoroughly and it appears I have received all the invo I need including the device sketch , which I brought to tech already. I am clueless at this point at what I could have missed.

The only things left in my invo are my card,makeup and badge.

the only places left open are the stardust, arnets salon, GPSN, train station, and metro tunnels (which I already completed, elevator does not work now) and of course my house. I did everything?? Maybe its a glitch?

I have invested many hours into this game and do not really want to go back to a very early save and start over.

OH P.S. I have visited the bar EVERY night of my "20 " days in the game and the stage was never open for me to go up

Last edited by mgriffith67; 07/03/11 05:26 PM.
Re: Culpa Innata help please [Re: mgriffith67] #737010
07/03/11 05:26 PM
07/03/11 05:26 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Can you get any more dialogue out of the guy in the tech lab at GPSN, if you click on him?

If you're currently in daytime, are there any locations left inside the Pyramid?

If Arnett's is still accessible, can you get in to speak to Roger Arnett again, or is his assistant blocking you?

I don't think it's a glitch. I remember being stuck at certain points for a while too, until I did just one small thing that got the action moving again. It's just finding out what. lol

Re: Culpa Innata help please [Re: Rushes] #737013
07/03/11 05:34 PM
07/03/11 05:34 PM
M
mgriffith67 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
mgriffith67  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
M

Nope I cannot talk to Arnett anymore , dialogue is done, I went to the tech door and it says "I don't need to go in there anymore" theres nothing left in the Pyramid to do either, all the stores are blocked out except for the Stardust and my gym, which I went to to kill time. I have tried both day and night and theres nowhere left to go or anyone left to question. I am at a loss. I have also reported everything to my superior . the only thing left is the stage puzzle as far as I cn see from the walkthrough (both of them) I went over them in detail sevceral times. I am at a loss.I fear I may have to go back to a very early stage and start over and very much not looking forward to it

Re: Culpa Innata help please [Re: mgriffith67] #737014
07/03/11 05:38 PM
07/03/11 05:38 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Oh wait! Did you pick up the leaflet from Arnett's salon? I think that might be the trigger for the Stardust's curtain. You don't mention the leaflet as being in your inventory. It's on one of the tables. luck

Re: Culpa Innata help please [Re: mgriffith67] #737015
07/03/11 05:42 PM
07/03/11 05:42 PM
M
mgriffith67 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
mgriffith67  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
M

OMG I just realized I do not have the advertisement flyer in my invo!!!!! I KNOW I picked it up eralier in the game, I must have "lost " it somewhere. GRRRRRRR so stupid LOL Anyway , I just picked it up and now have to kill time until it becomes evening. I will let you know how it turns out . Sigh, you were right such a simple thing , I didnt even realize I had had lost it. THANK you so much for your help. Maybe NOW I can finish. razz

Yup, it worked geeeeeez, I wish i had known this earlier in the game. I just know I picked that flyer up already waaaaaay back in the beginning. I did not realized it had vanished from my invo. would have saved me a LOT of running back and forth to that place. SIGH

anyway I am off to finish YAY again thank you so much for your help much appreciated.

Last edited by mgriffith67; 07/03/11 06:09 PM.
Re: Culpa Innata help please [Re: mgriffith67] #737016
07/03/11 05:45 PM
07/03/11 05:45 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
I hope that's what it was! Let us know what happens.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 137 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users