GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#792518 - 03/03/12 09:38 AM Re: Sci-Fi adventure J.U.L.I.A. released today also on various major digital download platforms [Re: Carla]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
It's available on disk in the UK. Here at play.com -- though I don't believe they ship to the U.S.

#792524 - 03/03/12 09:56 AM Re: Sci-Fi adventure J.U.L.I.A. released today also on various major digital download platforms [Re: Carla]
HandsFree Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Netherlands

#792527 - 03/03/12 10:00 AM Re: Sci-Fi adventure J.U.L.I.A. released today also on various major digital download platforms [Re: Carla]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Unfortunately, one has to wonder how these were obtained to sell at that price so early after release. I am pretty sure these sales do not benefit the developer at all. sad

#792528 - 03/03/12 10:08 AM Re: Sci-Fi adventure J.U.L.I.A. released today also on various major digital download platforms [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
HandsFree Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Netherlands
Are you suggesting these are illegal copies?
Maybe the developer can shed some light on that (he is posting here sometimes I think)?

On the other hand I often heard developers see very little of the the money you pay when you buy a game in a store, so maybe there's just a lot of overhead cut out?
I'm still hoping it's all the in-betweens that do not benefit...

#792539 - 03/03/12 10:29 AM Re: Sci-Fi adventure J.U.L.I.A. released today also on various major digital download platforms [Re: Carla]
Ewil02 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Connecticut

I believe that if you buy the game from the ebay listing for Badlands, you'd be ok. Badlands is a brick and mortar cd store in Cheltenham England. I doubt they's receive/sell merchandise from suspicious sources-
ABOUT BADLANDS
Badlands has been established since 1986 and is one of the largest independent CD stores in the South West of England. We have a worldwide reputation for excellent service! And as you can see from our feedback - over 40,000 happy eBay customers.

#792732 - 03/04/12 04:23 AM Re: Sci-Fi adventure J.U.L.I.A. released today also on various major digital download platforms [Re: Ewil02]
Carla Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Even the one pointed by Handsfree is a shop, I personally think that, with the economic crisis and all,lots of people is running the business from home. There are so many shops now on Ebay (and Amazon) that is quite difficult find a private player who sells second hand games, let alone illegal ones!

“Come what come may,
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.”

#812375 - 05/31/12 08:44 AM Re: Sci-Fi adventure J.U.L.I.A. released today also on various major digital download platforms [Re: Carla]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Interact is selling it, I guess it is the boxed version.

Edited by mcc (05/31/12 08:54 AM)

From The Matrix

#812388 - 05/31/12 09:09 AM Re: Sci-Fi adventure J.U.L.I.A. released today also on various major digital download platforms [Re: Carla]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
THanks mcc, we announced it here. Yes, it is a boxed version.

Ana wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (Volkana, Kayc), 56 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users