GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#841287 - 10/09/12 12:57 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi Chief,

You won't be able to place the crank handle until you know why you need to do so. Be sure to check everything else in the room first, especially the on-stage area.

Edit: Glad you figured it out!

Edited by Rushes (10/09/12 12:58 PM)

#841288 - 10/09/12 12:59 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: Rushes]
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Thanks Rushes. wave

#841358 - 10/09/12 09:03 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: moi]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Thanks, moi. I followed your instructions and found the save games.
Sandy

#841388 - 10/10/12 01:58 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

I'm stuck for the first time in this game with the SAFELOCK puzzle, the one with the different colored balls. The WT states that there are blue balls and green balls that should end up on the left panel with the blue balls ending up in the small center panel. I absolutly cannot distinguish the difference in color between the blue and the green balls. Right now I have all of the blue/green balls on the left panel and all of the orange balls on the right panel and nothing is happening (as in the safe opening).I could use the SKIP function, but I really don't want to go that route. Can anybody help me out with this?
Which are BLUE, and which are GREEN?
Sandy

#841423 - 10/10/12 09:05 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

If you don't want to use the Skip feature (and I can understand that, as using the Skip also means missing out on one of the Achievements), then the only way we'll be able to tell you which are blue and which are green is if you link a screenshot of your game screen to this thread. Then we can point them out for you. smile

#841491 - 10/10/12 05:04 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: Rushes]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Rushes. I took a screenshot of the puzzle and named it:"safelock.bmp". Can you please tell me how I can link the file to this thread? Thanks,
Sandy

#841495 - 10/10/12 05:11 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

If you have an account with Photobucket or a similar online picture dump, then you can upload to that and then link the URL.

Otherwise, feel free to e-mail the screenshot to me directly (e-mail addy in my profile), and I'll look at it straightaway for you.

#841566 - 10/10/12 10:19 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: Rushes]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

I just mailed the attached file to you, Rushes. I really appreciate the trouble you are going through to help me out.
Sandy

Edited by sanford (10/10/12 10:20 PM)
Edit Reason: added text

#841617 - 10/11/12 08:31 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Thanks, Sandy, got it. I've ringed the blues that need to go into the middle section, and have e-mailed the screenshot back to you. luck

#841708 - 10/11/12 05:29 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: Rushes]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

With your help, Rushes, I completed the puzzle without using the SKIP feature. I had to do a lot of manipulating since I was still having trouble making out the difference between the green and blue balls, so I had to follow the balls very carefully, tracing the way until I completed the puzzle. Thank you SO much.
I would like to know if any other of our fellow Boomers had the same trouble discerning the blue from the green balls. I'd like to think that I was NOT the only one with poor eyesight. LOL
Sandy

#841843 - 10/12/12 09:03 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes 6: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes walkthrough is posted [Re: MaG]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Wonderful that you got through without the skip, Sandy. thumbsup Enjoy the rest of the game.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (stevefox, Kayc, frazap, Mad, Haroula, kjos), 82 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kamoj, RebKean, gerald, wJake, Guimerius
8491 Registered Users