GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#848490 - 11/10/12 04:47 PM Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I thought it worthy to be a CE, Susie so I have to agree it was a lot of game for the money. I hope they do well so that Waterlily will make more.

Ana wave

#848512 - 11/10/12 06:04 PM Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Uncle Reg Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA

I agree with everybody. This is a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm going to try again to see if I can win the "under 6 hours" medal, and later I'll tackle the Advanced mode. Are all of the puzzles in the advanced mode harder, or are some of them the same as the casual mode?

#848518 - 11/10/12 06:48 PM Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

Some of the puzzles in hard mode are different but they are the same kind as the casual, some you have to do in less moves, but the layouts are the same and some have less started out for you, like in the jigsaw type. A couple you need faster reflexes in the hard mode. All solutions are in the guide so if you get stuck, you should still be able to get through.

#848566 - 11/10/12 09:35 PM Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, Ana!

It was longer than most CEs, including the bonus game. I skipped about 3 puzzles, so it probably would have taken me longer than 8 hours if I had stuck with them. Despite the length, I was never bored, and the 3 sidekicks were adorable.

Susan

#848606 - 11/11/12 06:34 AM Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Cynder Offline
Settled Boomer

I agree! This game was fabulous, and definitely better and longer than most CEs!

#849128 - 11/13/12 10:26 AM Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

I am glad you both enjoyed the game.

Ana wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (oldbroad, manxman, Jarkeld, family, BrownEyedTigre, cailyn, jimrh69, Draclvr, ergggo, 1 invisible), 66 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users