GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#848932 - 11/12/12 02:39 PM Re: Broken Sword? [Re: Drizzt]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I just checked the Director's Cut walkthrough at Big Fish, and the juggler should be there, so this is strange! Are there any other people around apart from the policeman? There should be a small crowd watching the juggler. I'm wondering if your screen resolution is possibly set so that it's cutting off the section at far right with the manhole/juggler. Perhaps someone else has another idea and can advise us here. think

#848936 - 11/12/12 02:59 PM Re: Broken Sword? [Re: Drizzt]
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sweden
Well, it seems I could also go to Spain, so I guess I will do this first. Maybe the juggler and crowd will turn up after that.

Now I'm stuck trying to get past that gardener. I put the blood pressure device on the water hose, but I can't find a way to sneak past him. Maybe that suit of armor has something to do with it.

And it sounds like a goat when I try to use the manhole tool on it for some reason, I just noticed. lol No idea why.

Edited by Drizzt (11/12/12 03:06 PM)

#848974 - 11/12/12 05:46 PM Re: Broken Sword? [Re: Drizzt]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Yes, the armour will help.

If you can get the dogs to bark and then hide behind the armour, that should distract Lopez to allow you to go upstairs.

I don't remember the goat sound. lol I need to replay this game.

#850201 - 11/18/12 10:24 AM Re: Broken Sword? [Re: Drizzt]
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks, rushes. I completed the game today, although I had to glance at a walkthrough once. Lovely game. Now for the second one. smile

#850262 - 11/18/12 03:18 PM Re: Broken Sword? [Re: Drizzt]
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

One thing I didn't quite get though;
Click to reveal..

In the ending sequence, who is the guy that shoots the man about to shoot you? I can't recall him.

#850270 - 11/18/12 03:55 PM Re: Broken Sword? [Re: Drizzt]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Drizzt,

I just watched the ending on your Tube here.

Click to reveal..
I didn't see anyone shooting any baddie.
Eklund catches both of them.
Then the Grand Master came.
At the end Guido was holding the gun and was ordered by the Grand Master to kill them.

#850272 - 11/18/12 04:10 PM Re: Broken Sword? [Re: Drizzt]
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Click to reveal..
Well, it seems in the original version it's a knife thrown (in DS it's a shot) but I think it's actually Rosso, I thought he was the grandmaster first. But I guess the bald guy is Rosso.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
17 registered (BobH, FJT, granny, Marian, kjos, goldqueen, luv2travel, Mikael, GuybrushThreepwood, Jarkeld), 80 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users