GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#848865 - 11/12/12 10:10 AM Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 here.

Quote:
In the middle of a forested archaeological encampment surrounded by long deserted dwellings and artifacts, we again find Garret Ghostfighter. He has been summoned here to investigate the strange disappearances of scientists, as well as his own godson, Jacob. The missing vanish without a trace and screams are heard at night. Which new evil are we to fight this time? Find out in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3.
Unravel an ancient mystery
Deep story-driven adventure

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#848869 - 11/12/12 10:28 AM Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. wave

#848878 - 11/12/12 11:14 AM Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
We all have our limits. I have a hard time dealing with the topic of exorcism. eek Would like some feedback on how "seriously" this game deals with the topic. thanks

#848886 - 11/12/12 11:51 AM Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GBC Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Just wanted to see what this game was about and I could'nt stop playing it. A little creepy but I don't see anything drastic on exorcism. I'm really enjoying it. I think it's a little challenging. There's no walkthrough but I think I've probably played over half the game already.

#848893 - 11/12/12 12:10 PM Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: GBC]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
Just played the demo, and it's yet another winner for me.

#849000 - 11/12/12 08:17 PM Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Played about 15 mins. of demo and decided to buy with a punch card coupon. Graphics are great, 3 levels of difficulty to choose from, good voice acting. HO's are well done and challenging. No reason to miss it.

Edited by Sparkle (11/12/12 08:21 PM)

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Redz, curly, Cathy1, kjos, sanford, linda333, colpet, connie, BrownEyedTigre, 1 invisible), 68 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users