GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#855503 - 12/11/12 11:08 AM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
marie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Indiana
I just started playing the Lost Chronicles of

Zensura and I'm almost done playing a darkside

game Assassins Creed 3 (very Historical) I liked
the parts where you get to talk to George Washington and ride a horse with Paul Revere on his midnight run.

Marie wave12

#855512 - 12/11/12 11:42 AM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
Carrie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: San Francisco area, Calif.
I play Scrabble and Solitaire daily.

Online, I go to "All-Star Puzzles" (recommended by Chief) and play Anagrams, Picture Puzzles & Word Mines.

Like a squirrel in Winter, I'm saving two treasures: "Amber's Blood" and "Last Testament of Sherlock Holmes" to play later on.

#855519 - 12/11/12 01:26 PM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
For me it's Ankh 3, Chronicles of Zurzura and I just loaded Primordia.

I'm also doing Risen 2 on the dark side.

They are all pretty enjoyable games.

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

#855540 - 12/11/12 02:37 PM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
michele rose Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ohio
1. Deponia - enjoying the twists and turns in this comedic storyline and gameplay.

2. Lucius - having a hard time being intuitively evil to accomplish the tasks. Doubt if I will finish the game. Would not recommend.

3. Phantasmat Crucible Peak C.E. - great HOG, super graphics

#855600 - 12/11/12 07:09 PM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
LeBelleRachael Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Barrackstadt, Arcadia
I just finished Portal2!!! OMG what an exhilarating romp!!! idea have been shooting portals in my dreams!!!....giggle!! rah

Close to finishing an old classic Sanitarium! A Great game! Kinda depressing and macabre though. hardwall

And just started Nancy Drew Last train to Bleu Moon Canyon, This is the second ND game I have played and it ROCKS! bravo12

Edited by LeBelleRachael (12/11/12 07:10 PM)

GLaDOS

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (GuybrushThreepwood, robert gray, Mikael, Marian, InlandAZ, Sorta Blonde, Space Quest Fan, Cari, Ewil02, bermag45), 73 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Jeffrey2001, Platypuss, zen, Prom361, ivanka
8696 Registered Users