GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#864633 - 01/27/13 07:07 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Colorado, USA
Hi Annie---yes, I just saw that the other day about pre-ordering--got for it. smile

Oh and also, I'm with you on the Thalmor thing---I hate those guys and have been wishing that there was a mod or something that would let us maybe get captured, then break out of their embassy and kill them! LOL I'm going to cross my fingers about Dragonborn having something like that---you never know!

Tracy

#864640 - 01/27/13 08:19 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
AnneG Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
Yeah, it would be nice to have something that would bring the Stormcloak and Imperials together to crush the Thalmor.

#864675 - 01/28/13 03:16 AM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Colorado, USA
AnneG--that's a great idea! smile

#865488 - 01/31/13 06:26 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
Hmm, well I read a pretty good review and the DLC looks good. I just checked my Steam account and the dlc is available to preorder now but won't be unlocked until 5 Feb. However, that is now only 5 days away so it looks like I'll get to immerse myself into this great game once again. happydance yay

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

#865494 - 01/31/13 06:53 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Sounds like you are ready to go!

#865694 - 02/01/13 07:10 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
AnneG Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
I'm very excited. Getting my current character on the pc all ready to go. I have a bunch of soul gems and potions tucked away, enchanted both sets of armor that I wear on a regular basis, charged up my favorite weapons. Just going to finish up the Companion quests while I wait.

Here's a pic of my current nord lady, with her buddy, Vilja, who will be traveling to Solstheim with her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/cira1/isoandvilja_zpsd68a0937.jpg

#865711 - 02/01/13 08:43 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Very nice!

#866488 - 02/05/13 07:46 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
Annie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tacoma, Washington
Anyone else playing yet? I'm having a wonderful time!

#866495 - 02/05/13 09:09 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I'm so glad wave

#866507 - 02/05/13 10:32 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Annie]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

I just started and am doing my first side quest. Killing the bandit leader in Fort Frostmoth. I see (and hear) a lot of Morrowind in this DLC which makes me rather nostalgic.

My horse didn't travel with me though and I am traveling on foot. I've read that there are dragons to ride? Anyway I am also enjoying the DLC so far.

Just remembered that I finished Dawnguard and have Arvak to summon so I do have a horse after all.

Edited by oldman (02/06/13 12:14 AM)
Edit Reason: added information

John

#866591 - 02/06/13 10:06 AM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
Annie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tacoma, Washington
Last night I made the journey all the way around the edge of Solstheim, and I saw some wonderous things. This is a great adventure. Hope to see you all there soon.

#866668 - 02/06/13 04:01 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Ohhhh I want to ride a dragon puppy

#866692 - 02/06/13 06:46 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: looney4labs]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Dragon riding looks a little complicated and may not be worth the effort. I may try it on a dragon once I've learned the necessary shouts. Anyway here is the Dragon Riding Information

John

#866703 - 02/06/13 08:22 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Thanks Oldman...let me know if you try it. wave

#866869 - 02/07/13 01:58 PM Re: Dragonborn DLC For Skyrim--PC Release Date? [Re: Tracy]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Well at the end of the DLC riding the dragon is mandatory and I wasn't overly impressed. I couldn't figure out how to get it to go to a particular point on the map and I finally just hit the action key and it landed where it was supposed to.

I don't really see any advantage to riding a dragon in regular play. The fast travel with the map does just as good a job and I have the mod to make the horses run faster so I don't think I'll be doing any more dragon traveling.

John

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Marian, gremlin, Darlene, kazzmo, BrownEyedTigre, CanukDenis, k28d13j11, Draclvr, aretha, 1 invisible), 85 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
JALind, maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy
8521 Registered Users