GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#863326 - 01/20/13 11:22 PM Problem installing game
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Beach Park, Il.
I'm trying to install sherlock Holmes vs Arsene Lupin and I get a message to install TAGES. When i say yes and I get a message saying i have insufficient prileges and need to be an adminstrator when installing for the first time. Then i get error code 1075. i am the adminsitrator for this computer which is only 6 months old. Any suggestions on hos I can install this game?

Kim

#863329 - 01/20/13 11:52 PM Re: Problem installing game [Re: exalthim2]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
Is this computer Windows 7? If so, you need to install updated Tages drivers.

However, I'm finding I cannot access the Tages website, so I'm not sure what's up there.

#863332 - 01/21/13 12:41 AM Re: Problem installing game [Re: exalthim2]
Starcom Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ottawa
The best way to get around this Tages pain in the ____ is to download and install the NO CD fix.

When looking for it, it might be under the name:

Sherlock Holmes Nemesis

It worked like a charm for me when I had my Windows 7.

Good luck.

#863334 - 01/21/13 01:36 AM Re: Problem installing game [Re: exalthim2]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
If you want to install the TAGES drivers, the Web Archive seems to have the downloads archived.
Check ***here*** for the archive of the download page or one of these links for the drivers:

***TAGES for 32-bit Windows***

***TAGES for 64-bit Windows***

Quote:
Usually, the Tagès drivers are installed during the installation of the protected exe, or at the first run.

Alternatively, the drivers can be installed/un-installed through our software, TagesSetup; it acts as a toggle, installing the drivers if they were not installed, and un-installing them if they were installed.

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Marian, Bleumoon, DocPaul, soot, Rowan, Urban Worrier, Gimme, CanukDenis, Space Quest Fan, Flo NS), 71 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Katmcd, zzs, peggysue, Shalidor, Bobz
8641 Registered Users