GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#871474 - 03/02/13 01:24 PM Morrowind on Steam :)
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Colorado, USA
Hi everyone. I was starting to get back into Morrowind yet again recently because the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim got me in the mood for it, and then my hubby accidentally mailed my Morrowind disc back to Netflix intstead of the movie we had rented. LOL Well, I was in need of a fix, so last night I found Morrowind on Steam and bought it. Well, I'm more thrilled than I can say because when I was trying to play the DLCs for that game, I could never play them both at once, and I always had an issue with intalling Bloodmoon. With the Steam version, both DLCS are automatically installed so I don't have to worry about trying to get them to run this time----talk about awesome!

This is the easiest time I've ever had installing and playing Morrowind w/ the DLCS and so I just had to tell you guys in case anyone else might've had the same problems that I used to have with the discs. smile

Now I can travel to Soltheim and Mournhold anytime I want and man is that cool! lol lol

Tracy, off to dive into Morrowind again and hoping that hubby isn't expecting help around the house today! wink

#871533 - 03/02/13 07:44 PM Re: Morrowind on Steam :) [Re: Tracy]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
WoooHoooo Tracy, I'm so glad you are having fun! wave

#871540 - 03/02/13 08:31 PM Re: Morrowind on Steam :) [Re: Tracy]
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Colorado, USA
Thanks Looney!

Tracy, who is having such fun being a Dunmer this time around. smile

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Kaki's Sister, Kayc, Cue, CanukDenis, Jarkeld, Volkana, mj2c, curly, kjos, Butcher), 77 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users