GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#871734 - 03/03/13 05:45 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smulan Offline
Settled Boomer

Seven dollars for this interesting game, it was an easy decision.

#871771 - 03/03/13 10:08 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mikael Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sweden
I think you've misunderstood this, Jan. People think that the original J.U.L.I.A. was so bad that it desperately needs a makeover. lol

Seriously, congrats on the interest. You and the game deserve better than the Lame Samba performance.

#871778 - 03/03/13 11:06 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hahahahah. Bad Mikael! wink

#871782 - 03/04/13 01:37 AM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
rmt Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: London, UK
I never meant to say that, quite the contrary. It is an adventure worth playing again and again, so why not have it much better? It is one notch away from being a great adventure game. How many indie games have we seen lately of that kind of quality? Indie games was almost all there was in these last few years...

#871844 - 03/04/13 11:02 AM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

I love the concept. We should focus on making absolutely horrible games and then make a Kickstarter project where we promise (with enough pledges of course) that we'll stop making games altogether. laugh Sometimes reading some of the teen comments at the mainstream forums tells me that this would be the most successful project ever kickstarted. smile

www.cbe-software.com

Created Vampires!, Crazy Vampires, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet

#871848 - 03/04/13 11:24 AM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
rotfl

Ana grin

#871852 - 03/04/13 11:34 AM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: metamorphium]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: metamorphium
I love the concept. We should focus on making absolutely horrible games and then make a Kickstarter project where we promise (with enough pledges of course) that we'll stop making games altogether. laugh Sometimes reading some of the teen comments at the mainstream forums tells me that this would be the most successful project ever kickstarted. smile

#871873 - 03/04/13 01:51 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
rmt Offline
Settled Boomer

#871923 - 03/04/13 08:15 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

It's unbelievable. We're at 70% of the basic goal already and with $3500 this feels like a dream.

Thank you everyone for supporting us.

www.cbe-software.com

Created Vampires!, Crazy Vampires, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet

#871936 - 03/04/13 09:47 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Very exciting! I am so happy for you!

#871939 - 03/04/13 10:04 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank you. smile

www.cbe-software.com

#871942 - 03/04/13 10:22 PM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
rmt Offline
Settled Boomer

Many more comments have appeared since my comment on Dreamfall Chapters and now there are some supporters there too helping build the community. Here is the latest comment just now from Brian and my added comment following:

Quote:
I hate talking about other games through another game's post, but J.U.L.I.A. is an awesome adventure game that they are making an enhanced version of. They wanted to do it on Kickstarter since more people know about it but since Czech Republic doesn't have Kickstarter they are doing it on Indiegogo.com. It looks like an awesome Sci-fi adventure for all who is interested. Their publisher ripped off all their money for the original that they had to spend almost all their earnings to get the rights back to it, so they are making an enhanced version to add what they wanted from the original and to get the money back that they lost from their publisher. The game looks great and here's to hoping people back it even though I hate posting about other projects on here.

Quote:
@Brian, I see they are the team that also did the adventure game Ghost in the Sheet. They have now reached 70% of their goal for J.U.L.I.A. on Indiegogo. Their whole family and friends help them produce their games, that is real dedication. I hope they succeed and at least double their goal so we get a real worthy enhancement. The sci-fi graphics of JULIA are very nice, I used them as background images on my desktop before I moved on with the Longest Journey recent images.

We'll turn this campaign into something successful!

Jan, there were many great landscape images that I downloaded probably on your website, I think you should add them to the gallery on Indiegogo. And while I have the chance to tell you, in the enhanced edition please don't hide such beautiful landscape images behind too many boxes and text boxes. J.U.L.I.A. really brings a sense of wonder and evasion, and these wondrous panoramic views should be seen in all their beauty at all times. wink I hope you will bring more of them with even more interactions with them.

#871980 - 03/05/13 04:44 AM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank you!

We've been featured on the IndieGoGo campaign front page today among the 8 selected campaigns from across the whole IndieGoGo.

This is an amazing feat! Also we'll soon reach 75% completion because of your awesome support!

This makes me more happy than you can imagine because it's not only about the money, it's also finally knowing that the community cares about us and don't want us to go under. happydance

www.cbe-software.com

#872028 - 03/05/13 09:51 AM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

hearts Jan. bravo You have friends.

#872040 - 03/05/13 10:42 AM Re: CBE Software to Create an Enhanced Version of J.U.L.I.A [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

praise praise praise

www.cbe-software.com

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Kemal, Marianne, Marian, 3dobermans, CountZero, Ewil02, Gimme, kjos, 2 invisible), 68 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Challyn20, Poppysmom, shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu
8421 Registered Users