GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#872852 - 03/09/13 01:29 PM Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: PATSY]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Patsy, I see other folks on the BF forum having trouble with the lipstick. Reading through this thread might help. It sounds like this part can be kind of finicky.

I am not sure about the funnel for the gas (I haven't played this game), but I will see if I can find anything that might help. wave

#872878 - 03/09/13 04:38 PM Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA USA
Thanks, Marian. Solved the lipstick problem.
Thanks, I did read everything. Didn't know I needed to move the guy and then look. I moved those wigs so many times if they had a hair left, they don't anymore.

Edited by PATSY (03/09/13 04:39 PM)

#872882 - 03/09/13 04:54 PM Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: PATSY]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'm really glad to hear that you can move on in the game now, Patsy. thumbsup wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (colpet, Space Quest Fan, Sorta Blonde, robert gray, Draclvr, granny, Marian, Upsydaisy, Mad, InlandAZ), 57 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
antonfelinsky, Amberguessa, Katmcd, zzs, peggysue
8643 Registered Users