GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#886837 - 05/10/13 10:09 PM Judge Dee the City God case help!!!
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

ok, another one for ya'll.... I am at the part where I need to get make-up to give to a guard before he will let me pass. I have make-up in my inventory but it won't let me give it to him. And all the ingredients it called for I only had the white stuff and it says it's foundation in inventory and i don't know where to get anything else... can anyone give me help on this please?? Thanks so much, Nawahtel

#886839 - 05/10/13 10:22 PM Re: Judge Dee the City God case help!!! [Re: nawahtel]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Have you got these ingredients?

Ana wave

#887043 - 05/11/13 07:40 PM Re: Judge Dee the City God case help!!! [Re: nawahtel]
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks Ana... that helped alot!! Now i'm at the end and suppose to give the "statue" 4 things but only have 3 in inventory. The tiger, ring, and something now i can't remember.. geez. So there are no "hints" that help tell where to go or anything. Just that my "quest" is at the statue. Any thoughts? thanks so much xoxoxoxoox

#887047 - 05/11/13 08:47 PM Re: Judge Dee the City God case help!!! [Re: nawahtel]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California

#887067 - 05/11/13 11:43 PM Re: Judge Dee the City God case help!!! [Re: nawahtel]
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks Marian xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Draclvr, Darlene, BrownEyedTigre, yourin, kjos, CaptainD, Pandora, 1 invisible), 72 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users