GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#889125 - 05/21/13 05:35 PM Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1]
Lotus777 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
Thank you so much everyone for your well wishes regarding my Mum. She is still with us. Yesterday she was raring to go home which was, btw, a beautiful day. Today is gloomy, windy and raining, Jerry has a cozy fire and she shows no inclination to go home. Whatever she wants!! I am still stunned at the magnitude of those storms and the damage.... The poor horses at that farm are haunting me... You really shouldn't have to work today Joe. I will write you an excuse anytime! Haroula, I hope you are having a great day! Evelyne, I am so happy to hear from you. I wish you safe travels on your way home. Thank you for your sweet words. Maybe you should do a few of your chores to ease your conscience and then The Hobbit. Have you ever read it before? Have you seen the movie? Hellos to Gerry, venus, Gail and Connie, I hope each of you are having a good day. Glad you aren't and haven't been in the paths of the storms Bets. I hope your work day goes fast Darlene. Enjoy the game and your Bible study L4L. Ana, you are so brave. Those types of storms scare me....but then I have to watch. Hope you can come out of your corner soon. Sorta, again, you make me smile! I can just picture this little blondie, surrounded by her kitties watching multiple monitors..super multi-tasker with very rapid neck movements! Nan, I'm glad you can stay home when it is this nasty out..maybe the rains will drive in Spring for you. Hi Space Q, hope you have an enjoyable evening. And I am done. Happy Gaming everyone! wave

#889145 - 05/21/13 08:29 PM Re: Tuesday's [Re: Lotus777]
gymcandy1 Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Mead, Oklahoma
Hey everybody. wave

Today the sky opened. bravo

It rained and rained. Our rain gauge only read 1 1/2", but in town it seemed to me that we got 5" at least. duh

I stopped on the bridge and looked at the creek and it is way way up. woot

That means more arrowheads being washed up, I hope. chocobunny

Now I'm under the gun. I was scheduled to work till 7:00, but I left at 6:00. I have to be at work at 5:00am, so I'm getting ready for bed ASAP. sleep

Gotta go get another one started. happydance

Good night everyone. Have a nice evening. wink

joe

#889180 - 05/21/13 11:08 PM Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1]
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: northern Wisconsin
Night everybody sleep well and pleasant dreams!!

sleep
Nan

#889181 - 05/21/13 11:13 PM Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1]
Midge Online   happy
Adept Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Hi all. Sorry I wasn't here today. Been watching the weather news. I hope everyone is safe. It's late so I'll just say good night and sleep well.

Midgie sleep

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Kaki's Sister, oldman, michele rose, Moondancer, venus, Jill, scampy), 52 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users