GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#902333 - 07/19/13 02:33 PM Re: Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'm looking forward to playing it. smile

#902528 - 07/20/13 04:17 PM Re: Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Not more to say that hasn't already been said. Could have been a CE, even without a bonus game. Something for everyone. Particularly like the option of Match 3 in lieu of completing HO scenes. Used this feature a few times when I lost patience trying to find morphing objects. Not that it's that difficult. Just wanted to move forward. Not fond of the tanagram puzzles; but I gave it my best until I could skip.

Highly recommend. And if you can use a punch card code like I did, you'll be especially pleased. thumbsup

#902531 - 07/20/13 04:31 PM Re: Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'm really happy so many of you liked this game. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Chief, misslilo, colpet, Akkad, OrleansBelle, Flo NS, Space Quest Fan, 1 invisible), 70 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users