GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#923306 - 11/08/13 02:23 PM Re: Announcing Jason The Greek [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I added a trailer to the first post.

#923383 - 11/08/13 10:54 PM Re: Announcing Jason The Greek [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
It's a very impressive trailer, Ana
Could turn out to be a very"fun" game.
Sandy

#923399 - 11/09/13 03:30 AM Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - Trailer Added [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
lynthorpe Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: UK
Looks. fun. Well done Kris. My sort of game. Let's hope it leads to many more. thumbsup

#923823 - 11/11/13 09:25 AM Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - Trailer Added [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
JasonTGreek Offline
Junior Boomer

Thanks Lynthorpe, I hope so although working on this one just as fast as I can wink

Will keep the group updated of the latest news, not least of all the upcoming kickstarter!

Doing my best to make it a fun yet challenging game, hopefully one that Sandy might even be able to play one day, soon as I fix it for him wink

Thanks again,

Kris aka Jason

#923881 - 11/11/13 12:18 PM Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - Trailer Added [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
I hear you, Kris. LOL
Sandy

Any news from Kris concerning the "fixing" of this game? He DID e-mail me about a week ago and he provided a "new" link to the demo, but it still wouldn't work on my WIN XP machine. I sent an e-mail back to him explaining this, but he hasn't gotten back to me as yet.. I hope he is OK. This whole thing must be very frustrating for him. Kris, if you see this post, we are all rooting for you.

Edited by sanford (11/24/13 08:54 PM)
Edit Reason: added text

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (Marian, Lex, BrownEyedTigre, curly, manxman, venus), 63 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet, Innervision
8566 Registered Users