GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#928991 - 12/10/13 03:52 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
maggsie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
What a hoot Not to worry it got me playing it again LOL
Maggsie

#929037 - 12/10/13 10:11 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: maggsie]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

I wish I could blame my lapse on the overdoing of Christmas celebrations - but obviously I can't .... YET !!!! laugh laugh laugh

#929124 - 12/10/13 09:24 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
ritchiesbabe Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Manchester
It did seem very short now a bit disappointed if I'm honest. I wish I hadn't clicked a couple of hints on now as it would have lasted longer.

#929129 - 12/10/13 10:36 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: ritchiesbabe]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
Supposedly the two parts together will make one very long game.
Somehow, I don't think so.

Gil.

#929222 - 12/11/13 09:35 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: traveler]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Well I'm looking forward to it - long, short or whatever !! penguin penguin penguin

#929264 - 12/11/13 12:44 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
Well I finished episode 1 and, despite the lags and the shortness of the episode, am pretty pleased with the overall game. I rather wish that I had more patience and could have waited to play until both episodes were released but Oh well.

I like the way they go back to the roots of the original rather than try to do another BS3 and/or BS4.

I'm looking forward to finishing the game with Episode 2 and, once it's released, will probably start from scratch and play them from beginning to end.

Maybe by that time they will have fixed the lagging in the voices who knows?

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Sherlock, CanukDenis, gymcandy1, cailyn, Marian, manxman, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users