GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#928230 - 12/05/13 10:39 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: kjos]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
kjos smile I like to have "all parts" intact before I start a game. And anyway, the waiting is good for self discipline !! rotfl

#928401 - 12/06/13 02:43 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available
Melia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
What do you think of the game so far? Many on the Revolution forum thought it was slow moving and not very good in the story line. For all that "Sleeping Dragon" irritated the heck out of me with the timed sequences and action spots, I find I liked it a lot better than this latest installment in the series. It was my favorite but I hate playing the action scenes so will not go back to it for a while.

#928413 - 12/06/13 03:06 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
Ha.
I posted in Reviews before you got moved over here, Melia.
See what you think of what I said and maybe add some more thoughts of your own.
I am sure not everyone will agree with me, though I can't imagine why not. grin

Gil.

#928422 - 12/06/13 03:50 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Melia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
Traveler, I looked in Boomer Reviews and on the front page reviews and couldn't find anything for this game. Where did you post?

Edit: found it.

Edited by Melia (12/06/13 03:58 PM)

#928547 - 12/07/13 09:50 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
maggsie Offline
Settled Boomer

Just finished the first episode and you are right Mad It would have been better to have both episodes on hand first. Why did they do it in two it seems very short this first one. I hope the second is longer.
Maggsie

#928551 - 12/07/13 10:07 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: maggsie]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

I hope you enjoyed it all the same, maggsie think

And at least the final part should be out in only a very few weeks.
Not like some episodic games where we often have to wait a loooooooooooong time wink

And we are being presented with a much longer game (in total) than first anticipated rah

I'm really looking forward to it smile

#928578 - 12/07/13 12:12 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: Mad]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
I'm waiting for both parts too Mad before I buy! happydance

#928593 - 12/07/13 12:50 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: chrissie]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

thumbsup smile

#928595 - 12/07/13 12:57 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
maggsie Offline
Settled Boomer

Yes Mad I enjoyed it but I have never finished a game so quick, it seemed so easy this time. I will have to take my time with the next one.
Regards
Maggsie

#928701 - 12/08/13 08:52 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: maggsie]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Yes. I do think some parts were easier, maggsie. It felt like a kind of Adventure/Casual hybrid to me.
But I did like that you could change from Adventure to Casuals at will (via Options) and take advantage of the "skip this puzzle" if one was driving you mad !! yay

#928703 - 12/08/13 09:11 AM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
maggsie Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks Mad I forgot about choice option I think I will play the casual now. I miss George's and Nico's expression's though, in the Sleeping Dragon their faces were a picture sometimes. When they were creeping up on Susarro in the Armillary what a hoot and the puzzles were just mega.
Not to worry, just maudlin down memory lane LOL
Maggsie

#928909 - 12/09/13 01:25 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
marie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Indiana
Downloaded the game from Steam but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. Maybe tonight rah

#928965 - 12/09/13 09:22 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: Mad]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hey, Mad,

I thought you were going to wait and play both parts together. smile
Adventure to Casual in Options? I must have missed that.

Gil.

#928967 - 12/09/13 09:52 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: traveler]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

A big Ooooops from me !! I was talking about the two-part Dracula game, traveler, and have no idea how I came to post on THIS thread woozy

[I've not played any of Broken Sword 5 Part One.]

Very sorry about that, maggsie slapforehead

#928970 - 12/09/13 10:27 PM Re: Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse Episode One Now Available [Re: Mad]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Lol! I've made more than one enormous Ooops! in my time, Mad, so think nothing of it but you had me going for a minute there. grin

Gil.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Gimme, oldbroad, Barry, Cathy1, CanukDenis, Marian, Midge, Mikael, Chief, Jarkeld), 81 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users