GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#931439 - 12/23/13 07:04 AM Re: Nancy Drew 27 : Deadly Device [Re: Mystic Falls]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Did you make the Faraday cage yet, and have it in inventory? Did you talk to Ellie and Gray?

#931611 - 12/24/13 01:38 AM Re: Nancy Drew 27 : Deadly Device [Re: Mystic Falls]
Mystic Falls Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank You.

Yes did all that. I am following MaG's W/t. The part that is not working is when I go back to Niko's office.

"look close at monitor. Insert rocket flash in the USB drive" ....

Where is the USB drive? I inserted the "books" (or whatever they were called) in the "disk drive" but that is entirely different to an USB drive! The rocket flash drive doesn't seem to fit. Nancy says so. LOL

Yes, I have the Faraday box in the inventory. I even went back and redid this to make sure I had spoken to everyone.

Grrr

#931618 - 12/24/13 03:26 AM Re: Nancy Drew 27 : Deadly Device [Re: Mystic Falls]
Mystic Falls Offline
Settled Boomer

I am sorry to say this but MaG's W/t was very wrong in this instance. I needed to Google and found that the actual "Nicko's Study" area in MaG's W/t was NOT Niko's Office but his
"secret" area in the Laboratory!

It might be an idea to change that in MaG's W/thru for us dummies who go by your W/t word-by-word!

Seasons Greetings!

#931621 - 12/24/13 04:13 AM Re: Nancy Drew 27 : Deadly Device [Re: Mystic Falls]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

The term Niko's study is the one used by the game itself to describe the place under the lab; check the To Do list.
If you followed the walkthrough as you stated "word for word" - then you will note that it is also the term used when you opened that door. Several steps before this part.
It is a study and not a lab.

#931767 - 12/24/13 10:49 PM Re: Nancy Drew 27 : Deadly Device [Re: Mystic Falls]
Mystic Falls Offline
Settled Boomer

Sorry MaG. That didn't come out the way I wanted. My apologies.

Edit:

Finished the game! Thank you for the W/t.

Edited by Mystic Falls (12/24/13 11:38 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (boidsonly, gymcandy1, Laurette, Marian, Ewil02, BrownEyedTigre, manxman, Sherlock), 83 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users