GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#934788 - 01/12/14 11:36 AM Re: Expeditions: Conquistador [Re: Sig Segorn]
Ewil02 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Connecticut

Hi Sig-

Thanks for the detailed information. It sounds like this game's got a lot of depth to it. You're right- you sound a lot like me. I'm glad you were able to get the hang of it, as it does sound a bit complicated. But I'll still buy it-I like riding around exploring areas and doing quests like in KB so I'll give it a go and maybe keep the trainer handy.

#934798 - 01/12/14 12:46 PM Re: Expeditions: Conquistador [Re: Sig Segorn]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
luck Ewil, and do come back and let us know what you think of the game wave

#934862 - 01/12/14 06:36 PM Re: Expeditions: Conquistador [Re: Ewil02]
Sig Segorn Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: southeastern Michigan
Glad I didn’t talk you out of trying it with my tips, Ewil. Since there’s no FAQ/walkthru yet, and there are some things that aren’t explained in the manual or elsewhere, let me know if you have any other questions as you get into it. Yeah, I like riding around exploring and questing, too---the animation for that isn’t as smooth and polished as in the KB games, but there’s something endearingly cutesy about the way your leader guy rides around on his horse---after all they go through, neither of them ever vocalizes so much as a snort of complaint---his horse does its best to navigate mountainous terrain per your mouse-clicks, and the guy is always holding his banner upright, like the proud nobleman he is. Maybe I’m going soft in my advancing age, but even that was tugging at my heartstrings. I amused myself by giving him the Spanish-sounding (and cactus species-sounding) name Siguaro Segornia, but that just made me have more empathy for him as we went along. The developer, Logic Artists, is an indie, so, if they don’t come out with another patch for this, maybe they’ll make another game like this and do a better job of it. BTW, the CheatHappens trainer is v1.4, but it works with game version 1.5. Like the game itself, the trainer’s a little funky, due to how the game writes code on the fly, but just adhere to its ReadMe and you should be fine. I’ll leave you with one more tip...every time you load a save to play a while, check your map to make sure that’s fine, and, to make sure the trainer’s working before a fight is triggered, add some “moves left,” which gets reset every time you camp, anyway. Best of luck on your historic expedition, senor. Now if Katauri would just come out with a Sinbad game that plays like the KB games, maybe we could get some note-comparing, chatty simul-play goin’ on that. wink

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (curly, Urban Worrier, CCbomber, InlandAZ, Yankee Clipper, Marian, luv2travel, Avalivo, Laurette), 76 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
pignose, Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej
8509 Registered Users