GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#941662 - 02/23/14 02:57 AM Re: Bound by Flame [Re: hagatha]
SharonB Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Delaware, USA
My feline thermal unit was defective from the day I got it. It continually defaults to energy saving mode at the drop of a hat. Then requires copious amounts of fuel on re-energizing. Then it once again drops into energy saving mode. I don't know why I keep it...

#941698 - 02/23/14 10:41 AM Re: Bound by Flame [Re: traveler]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
Oh, Sharon and hagatha, I think I see a pattern here. Perhaps it is not the feline thermal units that are defective... perhaps it is US who continue to cater to their every whim, spend copious amounts of money on them and even ensure they have clean toilet areas.

#941703 - 02/23/14 11:37 AM Re: Bound by Flame [Re: traveler]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
I don't think they are defective at all. I think they are highly efficient at mind control.

#941730 - 02/23/14 02:03 PM Re: Bound by Flame [Re: traveler]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

I believe you are correct, l4l!

#941756 - 02/23/14 05:12 PM Re: Bound by Flame [Re: traveler]
hagatha Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: West Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Ah. Mind control. That would explain my illogical lack of will when it fixes me with its big round orbs...

On the new laptop front, I am about to order the Alienware 18 with the larger processor, the NVIDIA GTX 780 video card and a bunch of other upgrades. Should be fun! devilchili devilchili dance woot woot

Edited by hagatha (02/23/14 05:16 PM)

#941757 - 02/23/14 05:21 PM Re: Bound by Flame [Re: traveler]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Oh, my goodness! I have laptop envy now! Yay!

#941758 - 02/23/14 05:43 PM Re: Bound by Flame [Re: traveler]
hagatha Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: West Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Well, the computer upgrade was a long time coming. My old 18" Acer laptop is still working beautifully, but it has reached its limit in terms of what it can play. It has enough oomph to play some newer games (eg. Amnesia Dark Descent) but stalls badly on others (even Witcher 2 would not play well enough to enjoy). It's been a great machine, considering its relatively low cost and the fact that its Vista, but it's ready to be relegated to my older game machine.

The Alienware has the guts to run pretty much anything, I'm told.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  looney4labs, Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (J. King, manxman, CanukDenis, Mikael, SirDave, granny, Marian, mj2c, 1 invisible), 80 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users