GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#950731 - 04/18/14 05:28 AM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Ellasa Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Soooo happy to hear you guys are enjoying the music!
It was all custom made by Jovian Audio (as was the music for Nevertales and Rite of Passage),
and I can personally guarantee that Milos's (the composer's) heart and soul were poured into making the game sound the way it does.
(I would deliberately not click on the final item in a HO scene, because I wanted to stay and listen to the music a bit more smile )

Many kudos to the devs for creating such a cool (yeah, it is actually a COOl game :D) adventure game!

#950774 - 04/18/14 10:06 AM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
welcome to GameBoomers Ellasa! Well done on the music from your team!

Ana wave

#950777 - 04/18/14 10:14 AM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
welcome to GameBoomers, Ellasa. The music in the game is fantastic and makes the game all that much more enjoyable. bravo

#951478 - 04/21/14 10:35 PM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Ellasa]
ramona Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan, USA
The music was wonderful. When I saw this I thought, here we go another supernatural game. I was so wrong. The puzzles were great. The music was so well done. This is a game I will actually replay.

#954911 - 05/08/14 08:54 PM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Ellasa]
JonVox Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: La La Land, CA
Hey everyone!
Originally Posted By: Ellasa
Soooo happy to hear you guys are enjoying the music!
It was all custom made by Jovian Audio (as was the music for Nevertales and Rite of Passage),
and I can personally guarantee that Milos's (the composer's) heart and soul were poured into making the game sound the way it does.
(I would deliberately not click on the final item in a HO scene, because I wanted to stay and listen to the music a bit more smile )

Many kudos to the devs for creating such a cool (yeah, it is actually a COOl game :D) adventure game!

Jovian Audio rocks! I was a voice actor for this game, and for Nevertales, and Rite of Passage. I love working with Milos. He is super awesome at what he does, and I always have a blast on these projects. It's always so fun to see them all done!

I'm very glad to see everyone has been enjoying the game so much.

#954920 - 05/08/14 09:17 PM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: JonVox]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

You've done voice work for some really good games, JonVox. I enjoyed all the games that you have mentioned; they were all very entertaining. It's great to see you posting here. thumbsup

#954927 - 05/08/14 09:45 PM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Very good work JonVox!

Ana wave

#955097 - 05/09/14 05:12 PM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
JonVox Offline
Shy Boomer

Hey thanks! Keep your eyes out...or ears, I guess...for more coming soon. I do fairly steady work for Mad Head Games and Eipix.

#955098 - 05/09/14 05:25 PM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: JonVox]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

I just went to your website and saw which voices you did for Mad Head, Eipix, and others. Very cool! thumbsup

#955216 - 05/10/14 02:17 PM Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
JonVox Offline
Shy Boomer

Originally Posted By: Marian
I just went to your website and saw which voices you did for Mad Head, Eipix, and others. Very cool! thumbsup

Awesome...Thanks for checking it out! laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (curly, connie, TJL, Kayc, kjos, 3dobermans), 54 Guests and 116 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users