GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#97241 - 05/26/02 06:28 PM Gabriel Knight3-killing scene
Anonymous
Unregistered

hi. i am in the scene where you find the two dudes drained of blood except i have a problem. i found the blood pool and did all of the icons on it but i cant get any readings on the knee indents. all i hear when i press the look button over it is there is no blood on the clothes?????????????HELP HELP HELP HHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!tell me if the is anything i need to do away from the murder scene before i can examine the knee???please help! mad mad mad frown frown

#97242 - 06/15/02 01:47 PM Re: Gabriel Knight3-killing scene
s109199 Offline
Shy Boomer

The kneemarks is not close to the bodys at all. After finish all talking with Mosely, move your camera around to a little place sourended by trees. It is a lot of red stuff on the ground. Look at it and around, the marks is close to the edge of the blood. Thinking is like a lightbulb by the way.
Good luck

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (kjos, Jenny100, Marian, BobH, Micronta, Draclvr, Rushes, Gimme, family, rmt), 89 Guests and 29 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users