GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Journey To The Center of the Earth...talking to Armanda G. the pharmacist #100069
03/23/04 10:45 PM
03/23/04 10:45 PM
Canada
L
linda333 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
linda333  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
L

Canada
I am trying to ask Armanda G. the pharmacist about biocardamom as stated in note from Heracles. However when I go over to her and start a conversation there is no way I can approach this subject from the screen subjects offered to discuss with her.... I have gone over this part twice now and still no go. She doesn't ask me about Adam or mention she is on to his tricks and because of that will not give me a prescription for him. How can I talk to her about the need for some biocardamom so I can give her my ticket. Then she is supposed to go to the university to get some. While she is gone I then have to access the punch cards I collected to get Adam's prescription for him. But if I can't get her to leave I can't continue.
I have asked her all the questions offered...only 2...and all she says is do you have a prescription and I have to say no..then she just says to leave because she is busy.

Re: Journey To The Center of the Earth...talking to Armanda G. the pharmacist #100070
03/23/04 11:40 PM
03/23/04 11:40 PM
The Middle of the Sonoran Dese...
Namma Offline
Addicted Boomer
Namma  Offline
Addicted Boomer

The Middle of the Sonoran Dese...
Have you already prepared the punch card for the prescription that Adam wants?

Did you also send the note from Heracles to Ariane's computer and read it there? Just having the note in your inventory is not enough.

Cheryl

Life is not measured by the breaths you take,
it is measured by the moments that take your
breath away.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 232 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users