GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
conspiracies - possible to get stuck? (can't get to Jenny's) #100120
12/29/03 10:46 PM
12/29/03 10:46 PM
San Francisco
fov Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
fov  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

San Francisco
Hey guys, I am getting increasingly annoyed with this game but so many others have liked it, I'm trying to give it a chance. So far, I have been in Nick's house (made coffee, found map, plant vitamins, phone card), had the conversation in the park, figured out the anniversary date password and read through the files there, went to the bar (got coaster, hat, CD, gum, locksmith's card), saw the news clip on interactive television, got into the first room in the warehouse and got the syringe. I can't figure out what to do next.

I have consulted UHS hints and the walkthrough on GB and still can't get to Jenny's apartment (which seems to be the next thing I need to do?) I have been thru all the conversation topics with Mary at the bar and with Pekas... several times.

Is there any chance I somehow missed a trigger by doing things out of order? Or does anyone have ideas on what I might have missed? I rarely rely so heavily on walkthroughs for this very reason... I know there are a lot of ways to skin a cat. But I feel like I keep skinning and skinning and I'm still not getting anywhere!

Thanks in advance for your help...

smile emily

Re: conspiracies - possible to get stuck? (can't get to Jenny's) #100121
12/30/03 06:16 AM
12/30/03 06:16 AM
Dover, DE
msblue Offline
Settled Boomer
msblue  Offline
Settled Boomer

Dover, DE
I believe I did the same thing and found that there are two things in the warehouse that you have to get. It is rather obscure by one of the boxes on the floor. I have not finished this game, still haven't made up my mind whether I like it or not.............Good Luck

Re: conspiracies - possible to get stuck? (can't get to Jenny's) #100122
12/30/03 11:01 AM
12/30/03 11:01 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
In order to get to Jennys apartment you have to talk to Gloria at the bar until she gives you Jennys address otherwise it won't show up in red on your 'map'.
Love, Betty Lou laugh

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: conspiracies - possible to get stuck? (can't get to Jenny's) #100123
12/30/03 12:36 PM
12/30/03 12:36 PM
San Francisco
fov Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
fov  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

San Francisco
okay, I'll check back at the warehouse.

Betty Lou, do you mean the bartender? I keep talking to her but there is no conversation topic about Jenny (not yet, at least).

-emily

Re: conspiracies - possible to get stuck? (can't get to Jenny's) #100124
12/30/03 03:20 PM
12/30/03 03:20 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
S
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer
Susie07  Offline
Addicted Boomer
S

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, fov!

I don't remember which topic in the conversation menu puts Jenny's apartment on your map, but be sure to scroll down your list of topics using the red arrows. I was stuck where you are and finally realized that there were topics at the end I hadn't seen because I forgot all about scrolling down. If you've missed some topics, you may have to call Pekas again, and then go back and talk to Gloria at the bar.

Good luck!

Susan

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Redz, curly, Leeana), 271 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users