Spoiler on kadish wheel settings:
Jenny, please, feel free to add and improve as you like.
In the description below spoke
is the part of the shape that connects to an outer ring.
A. left entrance to Kadish is 1st wheel (top picture in display room)
- left button: short brown pole NW
- middle button: white spoke S
- right button: brown spoke SE
- greenish stays fixed.
B. right entrance to kadish on podium is 2nd wheel (middle picture in display room)
- left button: Long brown spoke on SE
- middle button: Light brown quarter in top centered around N
- right button: gold-brown spoke at N
- white part is fixed S and the golden part is fixed SE.
C. right entrance to kadish on path to yet closed wall is 3rd wheel (bottom picture in display room)
- left button: short brown spoke S
- middle button: blueish-grey spoke SW
- right button: brown spoke E
- white upper part and long brown spoke stay fixed.