GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101818
03/31/04 11:24 PM
03/31/04 11:24 PM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline OP
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
Feeble got taken to prison and is now in his prison cell. He can open and close the sanitation unit, pick up and talk about the rule book, and lie down on his bed, but there doesn't seem to be anything else for him to do. I peeked at a walkthrough, and it said something about a poster and tacks in the recreation room. Does he get to visit the recreation room once he's in his cell or is the recreation room on the transport ship on the way to the prison?

Carpe chocolate.
Re: Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101819
04/01/04 12:13 AM
04/01/04 12:13 AM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Not having played the game, this is a little confusing, Lady K., but this is what one walkthrough says: "At short intervals you are hypnotised and transported to the Mess Hall, Work Area, Recreation Room and back to your Cell. This cycle is always repeated. The only locations that you are able to do anything in are your Cell and the Recreation Room."

So it sounds as though you just have to wait to be hypnotised into the Rec Room...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101820
04/01/04 07:18 AM
04/01/04 07:18 AM
Philly
kwbridge Offline
Settled Boomer
kwbridge  Offline
Settled Boomer

Philly
You will cycle through all of these areas, which makes it hard to figure out what needs to be done and progress in the game (in my opinion). I think by hitting the escape key (or maybe space bar or return) I was able to trigger being transported to the next area. In your cell and the rec room attempting to walk out the door may also be a trigger.

(Anti) Social Development
Re: Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101821
04/01/04 10:55 AM
04/01/04 10:55 AM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline OP
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
Thank you, Jenny and KWBridge. I hadn't seen that walkthough. I peeked at the one that comes on the game CD, but it didn't explain it well. I was hoping the game would cycle through the different rooms, but just hanging around doesn't seem to do it. On a Mac, the space bar is used for selecting the different cursors, so I'll try return or escape and see what happens. I did try to walk to different corners of the cell, but I'll also try that again in case I missed a pixel. laugh

Carpe chocolate.
Re: Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101822
04/01/04 11:44 AM
04/01/04 11:44 AM
Great Lakes Region
mrbill Offline
Addicted Boomer
mrbill  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Great Lakes Region
Hi Lady K,

It has been a while, but I vaguely remember something about either turning on the monitor or lying down to sleep. Something like this might trigger the trip to the rec room.

Bill

Re: Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101823
04/01/04 12:15 PM
04/01/04 12:15 PM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline OP
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
Thanks, Bill. I did try taking a nap, but nothing happened, and the monitor didn't seem to have an active cursor. I'm going to go back into the game late this afternoon to try all the suggestions. I'll let everyone know how I do.

Carpe chocolate.
Re: Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101824
04/01/04 05:03 PM
04/01/04 05:03 PM
Great Lakes Region
mrbill Offline
Addicted Boomer
mrbill  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Great Lakes Region
Try opening the Cell Door. Maybe? smile

Bill

Re: Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101825
04/01/04 08:50 PM
04/01/04 08:50 PM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline OP
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
I went back to a save. It turns out that there was some critical information about being hypnotised that I didn't get from the passengers in the transport ship the first time. There was a lengthy video sequence right before that, so I think I just sat there like a bump, not realizing I could interact, until it was too late. Evidently, talking to the one-eyed guy triggers the hypnosis cycle which I hadn't gotten at all the first time. Once I did that and was put in my cell, the cycle began...and began....and began again. Did I mention how much I love timed sequences? Grrrrr!

Since then, I managed to "gunge" the cameras, talk to the rebel, and make it to the tv room, but I keep getting caught again. (sigh) At this rate, I'll be old and feeble myself before I get out of this prison.

I just realized the the voice of Feeble is Robert Llewellyn who plays Kryten in the Red Dwarf series. It has been driving me crazy because I knew the voice. The voice acting overall is excellent.

Carpe chocolate.
Re: Feeling feeble about THE FEEBLE FILES #101827
04/27/04 10:23 PM
04/27/04 10:23 PM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline OP
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
Ah, Peter, I have discovered the arcade games. You didn't mention they are timed. frown

Most of the Simon the Sorcerer ones aren't too bad, except for the one with the gold coins. I don't have a strategy for that one. If anyone does, please let me know. It's a grid of 36 coins (6 rows of 6) which I have to turn so that all of them show the same face. Turning one turns all the adjacent ones. If I was allowed to fiddle long enough, I know I'd eventually figure it out, but, unfortunately, this one is timed, too.

Also, do I have to progress through all the levels to earn enough tokens or can I do it by just playing the one with the frog and the hats a bunch of times? (She asks hopefully.)

Carpe chocolate.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (flotsam, 1 invisible), 261 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users